Close

New members of the Montenegro forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Montenegro forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Montenegro if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,

I am new here. I would love to move to Montenegro from the United States.

I am just here to learn from those who have gone before me!

JudyRosella

Hi
We are Stu and Lyn from the UK and are planning to move to Montenegro in 2018.

Stu recently retired from the UK fire service and we are planning to enjoy retirement in Montenegro!!

We are visiting in early April to look at some property and different areas to live.

It would be great to meet up with any fellow expats to get a good understanding of how things work out there :)

Hello Forum Members,
Just joined to learn more about Montenegro and the ins and outs of relocating there..
Currently living in Mexico (from u.s. originally), but ready to leave here for a more conscious and beautiful place to live.
Look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.
Thank you.

Hello there,

I am Akhid from Mauritius and I have recently moved to Montenegro with my Montenegrin wife.We are currently living in Ulcinj.

I am looking for job opportunities here and I hope I can make some new friends and discuss a little bit.

Thank you all and all the best.

Hello All!

My name is Carole and my companion and I are planning on moving to Montenegro by this summer in search of a more chilled life.
We are currently living in qatar and have been here long enough now. Time for a change!

All tips on relocating to Montenegro, shipping belongings, paperwork etc... are more than welcome!

Look forward to meeting expats from around the world!

Thank you

I am considering a relocation to Budva. Planning to visit in July with my Russian wife.My brother-in-law owns an apartment in Budva where we will be staying.  Trying to lean as much as possible about life there and opportunities for retirees.

Hello: I am an American and plan to visit Budva in July/August.  My plan is to move there early to mid next year.  Is there anything I should know?

Best regards,
Michael