New members of the Montenegro forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Montenegro forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Montenegro if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello all members,

My name is Soner and I moved from Turkey.

I put some information on my profile but for any further questions or tips, please do not hesitate to write me.

I am open to the tips about Montenegro and especially city Bar, so thanks in advance for whom ( locals or expats ) writing me about this.

Thanks

Hey Everyone!

Im new here. I finally made it and just moved to Montenegro to live and work here. Would be great to meet new people :D

Hi everyone,

About time we introduce ourselves. We are 4 newbies from the Netherlands, moving to Tivat in June. We're so excited  :D

We relocate for my husband's work and I will bring my own company over (will start the process to register a DOO soon). We plan to enroll our 10-year-old twin boys at KSI hopefully before the Summer holidays so they can meet some classmates. Now all we need is a house, which is a bit of a challenge..., and a car.

Looking forward to meeting new people in the Tivat area! Are there any regulator get-togethers?

Sunny wishes from Holland,
Mirna

Hello everybody! I am not quite there yet but on the way (to Tivat)… My name is alan and I am from the UK. Residence permit??? Yes! Bank??? Yes! Company set up??? Yes!

Home... Not finished... Car... No... But looking forward to making my visits permanent very soon!

Regards,

A.

Hello, this is Duane. I have been a member of ExPat for a while, but I am in need of more information on several topics. Also, anyone from the US in Montenegro?

Hi All,

Great to e-meet you.

My family and I are 90% sure we're relocating to Tivat soon. We depart on Jan 4, 2020, for a 6 week extended exploratory visit.

We already know we love Tivat in the summer. If we still love it after 6 weeks in the dead of winter, then we go home and pack our bags!

My wife and I would be delighted to meet up with any English or Russian speakers in Tivat to get the lay of the land and hear your impressions.

We'd also benefit from hearing from anyone with young kids and their experience.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ralph

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880486

Thanks!

Closed