New members of the Montenegro forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Montenegro forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Montenegro if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi! Moving to Montenegro in less than a month. Quite excited about the experience!

Hey, Moving to Montenegro in July 2021.  :)

hello have plans to move in montenegro but still not yet sure if we will make it this year because of this COVID thing

Hello fellow expats!

I'm in Podgorica for up to two years working with the US government on a cyber security project.

I'm retired from NASA.

I'm a certificated Master Mainer ("Captain") and commercial pilot: airplanes, helicopters, and gliders. I'm hoping to engage in some sailing and flying while I'm here. The Adriatic looks very inviting!

Hello, I have been living in Montenegro since 2019. I moved from Italy and I am currently studying History of Art in college here.

I felt in love with this country 6 years ago and I am living here permanently since 2018.
I am working in real estate, so I will be reaaly pleased to help to fing the place under Montenegrin sun for the exapats. :)

Thanks so much Sir. I would like to stay in touch with you coz am also interested in working in Montenegro. I met people from Montenegro working in my country and I liked and got interested in working in their country too. Thanks.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916032

Thanks!

Closed