Job searching🙈

Hey guys!
how is it going?
My name is Liza, I'm russian. Currently looking for a job in Istanbul. Can speak Russian and English. Have a Tefl certificate, teaching experience,some experience in sales.
So yeah, If you know someone who is hiring let me know
Have a wonderful evening.

Goog luck  :top:

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

good luck then  :cheers:

Hello 👋, i hope you're good 😊, There's a lot of people seeking for Russian native speakers to work.

what field do you have experience?

Hello Elizaveta,
I think you should look for specialized websites to look for more jobs. There are plenty of them to upload your cv and look for available positions.

hello good luck for you, can we contact.  we have business with Russia in Turkey.

Check out https://vacanciesinturkey.com/ at which job are posted in the English language.

good luck on that. There is also a local listing site called eleman net. May be you should try that too.

Goog luck

you can be translator

Hi did you get a job

Hey guys!
how is it going?
My name is Saeed, I'm Iranian. Currently looking for a job in Istanbul. Can speak Persian and English. Have a swimming/ water polo coaching experience and some experience in purchasing and warehouse management.
So, If you know someone who is hiring let me know.
Have a wonderful evening.

l see everyone tell his opinion, as an expert l can tell you this;  finding a job totally depends on personality.  You socialize handle the people and olaa !! Good luck to everyone !!

This post is almost a year old guys come on...