NON EU FAMILY

Hi
I am new to this forum
I am a non eu applying for work permit and my husband is coming with me, can he apply for a work permit too there

Assuming he is non EU also, he will have right to residency under your work permit, but won't have the right to work.

oh i see but he can apply if he gets a company...

The company would need to apply on his behalf and they would then need to go through the process of applying for a work visa for him. I'm speculating here, but I'm not sure how many companies would consider employing someone in Malta who doesn't have a work visa, but I could be wrong.

LOVENA83 wrote:

Hi
I am new to this forum
I am a non eu applying for work permit and my husband is coming with me, can he apply for a work permit too there

You have put twenty one posts on here in the last three months mainly about the same subject so should by now have the correct information.

LOVENA83 wrote:

Hi
I am new to this forum

Do you actually have a job to come to because you need to find the job first and then apply for your work permit, your husband could do the same or come as a family member if you have a job and residence permit.

Ray