Social Pass - Parent (UK Expat)

My co expat wanted to bring his parents in Malaysia & apply the social pass.
Now my problem is he don't how to get the ceritfied true copy birth certificate from UK Embassy. He only manage to get a Certified Original from UK Embassy.

Anyone can help me?

Has he asked the British High Commission in KL for a CTC? That would be an extra step after getting the CTO done

Otherwise the parents may need to contact this office

Copies can normally be authenticated by taking the original and photocopies for signature and stamping by a Notary Public. … .php?id=13

New topic