Australian Moving Ipoh

Hi,

I'll be moving to Ipoh Malaysia in around 3 weeks for work. As I've never worked anywhere outside of Brisbane, was wondering if there are many expats there? My wife will move over later in the year after the birth of our first son (not a great time to move I know).

I'm excited about it but my wife is a little hesitant which is understandable! I'm trying to research about all the great things that Malaysia offers but if anyone has any suggestions on what's good to do in Ipoh??

Thanks,

Simon

Nice cinema, good food courts, nice pizza hut, a wide variety of prostitutes (Some with sausages), and temples.
Loads of places nearby for weekend trips, including not that far from KL.
Didn't find a decent dim sum place.

G'day Simon

How has your stay in Ipoh been? Good to know you're from Brisbane. I have spent 5 years in Brisbane as a student some years ago. I really missed Brisbane as I will always consider it as the place ( ...my time spent in Brisbane was invaluable!) that help develop my character and who I am today.

It's always wonderful to be able to connect with someone from Brisbane again.

Do drop me a line at xxx and we shall make an acquaintance if you're interested.

Have a good day Simon.

REgards
Boon

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome to Ipoh! :)