Americans or british in Mexico City willing to have mexican friends?

Hi! My name is Jose Luis, I was born in Mexico City, but I lived some year in Singapore.  I came back some month ago, but I haven't practiced my English since then, and I want to do it not to forget it. I'm looking for a friend to have conversations with. I study Politics at the National University of Mexico. I like going to museums, jazz-concerts, plays and everything related to intellectual life. I'm I would be willing to share and discover my culture with others and to teach Spanish in exchange!!
Cheers!

If you're interested in a friendship please contact me:
joseluisg1110@hotmail.com

Welcome on Expat.com Luis ;)

Hello Luis,

My name is Kyle Martin and I am in Mexico City for three weeks.  I am a student at Williams College in USA and I have received a fellowship to study architecture and urban planning of the city.  As exciting the city is I feel overwhelmed because I am traveling by myself. I am fluent in English and would love to work on my Spanish and meet a new friend in the process.

Hello Jose Luis and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

I hope that you will make a lot of friends.

I think that you have already get one 'afroeph';).

Regards,
Harmonie.

hi am paa kwasi a Ghanaian and will want a friend who lives in Mexico for a great and wonderful relationship....thank you all..

hello everybody ,i would like to make friends and practice my english too, iam from chiapas, mexico

Hello marryflower!

You should participate more on forums.

I am sure that this will help you.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Jose Luis,

Every Monday and Friday at 7:00 p.m. there is an English chat session at Café La Tregua (2 blocks west of Popotla metro station on Calz. Mexico-Tacuba). The sessions are usually 1.5 to 2 hours in length but you can come and go as you please. Cost is a donation of MX$10. Come and join us if you can!

Brian

Good luck to everyone!

Hi Jose... great to meet you, i will teach you English and you will teach me Spanish in return...

I am British Ghanaian and hope we can share what we have.
contact me at queenqueenygh@yahoo.com

Hi Luis and everyone!

I'm johnny and I'm from manila it seems that I can lend my help to you about practicing your english...and in return I'll be grasping spanish from you and the rest of the peepz who are willing to co-learn with everyone..I live in Mex DF. Hope this idea will materialize...

Johnny