American in Riyadh

Hi,

I am American, just moved in Riyadh.

I am looking to meet other American expat. Any association you could recommend?

Thanks
Klara

hi Klara.
how are you. welcome to Saudia Arab

Thank you :-)

Welcome on the forum Klara ;)

You can also try the American expatriates in Riyadh network page to extend your social circle & network.

Hope you will establish lot of contact via Expat.com community.

Regards

Hi Klara, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Hi Klara, welcome to the blog and our sand pit. :)

Hi Klara.
Hope you are doing good,
iam Dr.Sam, From orlando living here with my family.

Hi guys, if you have a tennis court in your compound and need someone to play with, let me know. From Texas flying here in Riyadh.

Hey Klara, here is a suggestion. My friend and I went to the American Embassy to authenticate our degrees (omg Saudis complicate everything) and we asked if there is a place you go to find out about events.

You'r going to have to go through the back gate of the embassy and go into the shop. There's a lady from Texas there, just ask her about tickets. There's different events you can go to. You have to be American and have your passport with you. We bought the May 18 or something, community night (I think). She said it was really good. I'm hoping that will be an opportunity to meet a lot of people.

Just a suggestions :)

welcome here Klara :)

hey Texas Pilot: if you able to find out a tennis court and need someone to play with,do let me know also!!

Welcome Klara..
Enjoy your stay!!!

a girl come on the forum and every guy from miles around coem to welcome her! :D:D

SO here I am too from 400 kms away! welcome to the forum!