Any girls want to meet up in Riyadh?

Hello all, I've found myself alone in Riyadh, for a few days longer than I expected. I still don't know when the company will fly me to my next destination, they might even ring me today, but in the mean time - I'm feeling a little bored and lonely. Any girls / women want to meet up for a bit this afternoon or tomorrow? Thanks.

rosymh wrote:

Hello all, I've found myself alone in Riyadh, for a few days longer than I expected. I still don't know when the company will fly me to my next destination, they might even ring me today, but in the mean time - I'm feeling a little bored and lonely. Any girls / women want to meet up for a bit this afternoon or tomorrow? Thanks.

A bit of what? ;)

I presume, Only the avtaar needs to be changed from blue to PINK !!!

saimans wrote:

Are you so sure this isn't a guy?

Should we start a sweep-stake on if it is a man how long before the arrest happens :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Its a Dude, 100%

Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Its a Dude, 100%

Yep, I agree, Moe!

Ha. Hi guys. My internet has been down all afternoon so I've only just seen these responses ... I am definitely a girl (although I don't know how I can prove that on here!) I never noticed it had me down as a guy! Will have to try to change it I guess. Whoops!

So I checked my profile ... what a shame the default picture it gives to people who choose not to disclose their gender looks like a guy!

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Yeh, I was almost sure. :) No sane guy would initiate such a post in KSA ;)

Moestavern wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Its a Dude, 100%

Its a Damsel !! :)

Well that clears up todays kunundrum!

dats enough to get arrested around here? seriously???

saimans wrote:

No sane guy would initiate such a post in KSA ;)

Oh come on!  We've seen it 100 times here!  Men get desperate and IN-sane!!

Ok so now I'm a girl ... anyone going to answer my original question?

Well Riyadh is where the cat is.. ;)

RedGoblin wrote:

Well Riyadh is where the cat is.. ;)

:one

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Wow, somebody's keeping a count on dirty men here :P

Alliecat wrote:

Men get desperate and IN-sane!!

Reason-----> Women :whistle:

Had women not existed, men would be merrily drinking :cheers:

ghanshyampdave wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Wow, somebody's keeping a count on dirty men here :P

Alliecat wrote:

Men get desperate and IN-sane!!

Reason-----> Women :whistle:

Had women not existed, men would be merrily drinking :cheers:

Well, men aren't insane everywhere -- just mostly in KSA! -- not due to women but LACK of women! :D

Alliecat wrote:

Well, men aren't insane everywhere -- just mostly in KSA! -- not due to women but LACK of women! :D

Same goes for girls? i guess?:D

I dont think its insanity. Its the way the OS in us human beings has been built. If you dont run it the way it should it crashes. Ask Mr Gates and he will show you through the Window.

:D well done guys. enjoy life in KSA. V r not restricted in India. Our culture is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice;)

musicman wrote:

I dont think its insanity. Its the way the OS in us human beings has been built. If you dont run it the way it should it crashes. Ask Mr Gates and he will show you through the Window.

:)hmmm

I think, where there is a will there is always a way. Been here long enough to know that.

musicman wrote:

GREAT comparison :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
musicman wrote:

GREAT comparison :lol:

:lol: I think most guys here either have a built-in DOS or they have to downgrade themselves.

DOS= Dirty Operating System that Gates purchased in late eighties, made it Disk Operating System (MSDOS) and then built Windows onto that :D

The O in DOS could easily refer to something more pleasurable than just operating, mate

Church&Wellesley/Chelsea wrote:

dats enough to get arrested around here? seriously???

no but saying "dats" is

seeker of truth wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Somewhere in Hemmingway I think lines to this effect can be found

He didn't really need a girl. The army had taught him that

scottlo wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Somewhere in Hemmingway I think lines to this effect can be found

He didn't really need a girl. The army had taught him that

Quoting Papa.  Nice!

[moderated: please note that Expat.com is NOT a dating website.]

[moderated: off topic  + Expat.com is not a dating website]

Every culture, society ad community have their own traits, habits, practices and restrictions. The common factor across all of them are the human beings involved. What makes people tick is the way they have been raised from conception through childhood into an adult.

A child will only say and do what it has already seen being said and done. Thats the learning curve.

Only education, common sense, and looking out of the both to question the already established norms and perceptions can change an individual. You just cant change the whole pot.

Where there are people there will always be pleasure, rules, sentences, pain & punishments.

Its funny how the lack of anything makes you want it even more, despite not feeling the urge of wanting it / thinking about it in the first place.  :/

Martin Fin wrote:

Well that clears up todays kunundrum!

*conundrum
Sorry I couldn't help it

It's amazing how many male members on our forums somehow believe that they should reply to any posting that has a pink avatar or profile photo of a woman. They even go so far as to dredge up old topics in order to proposition our female members, or reply to topic postings directed specifically to FEMALE members!

When will they actually read the CODE OF CONDUCT and Expat-blog Terms & Conditions of use, that they agree to adhere to in order to keep their membership? When will they learn to...

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

LADIES: Do not hesitate to use the report triangle above any postings that you find offensive, abusive or annoying. Likewise, report any unsolicited, annoying, obscene and abusive private messages by clicking on the ACTION button. Expat-blog TEAM will take immediate action to resolve the problem.

GENTLEMEN: Just take a look around at some of our other national forums. Do you want to end up as one of those many members who have the dubious distinction of earning the gray band at the bottom of their avatar or profile photo that says, "BANNED"? Think about that for a few minutes.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team