Female friends wanted!!!

Hello,

I've moved to Riyadh about a month ago and I'm finding it incredibly difficult to meet people. I live in a compound but even then it's hard! I know it can be a problem here but I need friends!

All I want to do is meet up with some friends, hang out, grab coffee and do a bit of shopping. The way I use to in London!!!

Please let me know if you don't mind chilling with me!!!

Only females please

Many thanks

Sharkie x

Hello Valliaktar,

I would suggest you to participate on this thread Female Friends - In riyadh if you are looking for female friends..:)

Regards
Yuveshen

Sure! Would love to meet new people :)

I can be a friend and a roomate .. Haha i m looking for a female rommate any suggestions?

Try places where you might meet places, such as a gym or a school.  Maybe you could sign up to study Arabic or another language.  I have taught English in quiet restaurants in malls, and met some wonderful ladies.  Too bad you and I live so far apart.

Oh!  The American Embassy sometimes has meetings for expats.  Call them and see what's going on.

Don't be afraid to try speaking in English.  Many Saudis and foreigners speak English,  You'd be surprised.

OTOH, don't be afraid to try Arabic, either.  You can study at a language school like Berlitz.  You'll make friends with other newcomers as well as learn the language.

Hope this helps.  It does get better, in my experience.

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : The OP is seeking for female friends only

What is the age range u r looking for?
I dont have many friends here in Riaydh. Do u have kids so they would play with my daughter?

Hi Sharkie,

Yep, the first few months can be hard.  Don't worry though, you'll find plenty of people before you know it.  We've all been through that phase :)

I work at a university so I may be able to put you in touch with a few people?  What type of friends are you looking for?  (interests/age/religion/culture etc.)

x

Welcome to riyadh ., enjoy ur stay

Welcome to the Kingdom !

Am sure you'll find many female friends here !

Stay safe :)

Hi.we can be friends.

Hey Hun,

Thanks for replying, just general company really. (Aged 21-35).

I've met a few people thanks to this blog! So I'm adapting to it now...

I'm starting work teaching soon, so hopefully more females friends to come.

X

Hey,

I'm 28, don't have kids yet!!! Planning too soon enough! Thanks for replying?

How are you passing time?

Hi dear
I would gladly show you around riyadh .. Am also looking for females from different cultures to hang out with

Hi sharkie...  I just saw ur post not sure how old this post is but figured I'd respond..  I just recently moved to Riyadh from the states...  And am looking to make some new friends...  Let me know if you have any groups meeting soon would love to meet new friends  :)

Ellesabella wrote:

Hi sharkie...  I just saw ur post not sure how old this post is but figured I'd respond..  I just recently moved to Riyadh from the states...  And am looking to make some new friends...  Let me know if you have any groups meeting soon would love to meet new friends  :)

hello and welcome to riyadh :)
we should organize a meetup soon and bring everybody for a gathering so we can get to know each other in person ... :D

Is this an all women gathering?

Hello,

I would love to be part :). Is there any meeting soon?

I'm not sure...  I still haven't received a reply from valliaktar regarding the meet up...  But would love to do a meet up and get to know some new friends

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone that's posted,  I met up with one of the girls yesterday. I can't tell you how nice it is just to sit down for coffee and have a bit of a moan... Lol.

I know there's a few coffee mornings coming up in the compounds, ellesabella do you live on one?

If not I'll try get a bunch of us together soon.

Hello Ladies... :)

I'm looking to make some new friends too. Please let me know if there are any upcoming get -togethers.

Hi!
I've been dying here, I'd love to meet up with some girls and have a little social circle. I need to get out of the house!!!
Anyone live in North Riyadh?

Hello everyone!
Girls! if you have a meet up, please do contact me.
I would love to hangout and meet new friends and talk about things that are happening here in Saudi. It would be lovely.

cheersx :)

Hey,, how's the room and where is it located?

Welcome to the sandbox!
Do let me know if/when there is a get-together. I'd be more than glad to show you all around Riyadh!

Is this meeting happening anytime soon, I would love to meet some nice ladies over a cup of coffee or anything. Keeping my toes crossed :)

sure....this is Amer from Jeddah.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlhWB2afkXUnWtEDw84XfNQbqboLX7vq7V9x6CKN9VRGvzpKCl

Please respect their right to organize girls only outings by not interjecting here. It will be appreciated by everyone.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Oh....i am really sorry i  hadn't notice and thanks for the info.

Thanks

eye4u wrote:

Oh....i am really sorry i  hadn't notice and thanks for the info.

Thanks

The title of the topic thread is, "Female friends wanted!!!" and the OP stated clearly in the very first posting, "Only females please". And you didn't notice? Did you even read any of it at all before you posted? Really now!

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Dear James,

As i said earlier that i couldn't notice for" Females only"  and admitted mistake so there shouldn't be any doubt. 2nd thing i just saw "female Friends wanted" which is not clear that female friends for female or males. I think everything will  be clear now.

BR

eye4u wrote:

Dear James,

As i said earlier that i couldn't notice for" Females only"  and admitted mistake so there shouldn't be any doubt. 2nd thing i just saw "female Friends wanted" which is not clear that female friends for female or males. I think everything will  be clear now.

BR

I'm going for translation/language being the issue here.
Perhaps I'm just warm, fluffy and optimistic.

Anyway, it seems the point is taken, so I guess there is no further issue.

Anything happening on this front :(

I'm waiting too ladies... maybe I will have to take the initiative and organize something myself.. anyone available to meet up... preferably in the evening since Ramadan is starting tomorrow. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can arrange a coffee and chat get together at Bateel on Tahliya St.

Hey ladies, I'm coming to Riyadh in a few days and would love to make new friends as well. I'm 28 moving from Canada. Let's try to plan something and meet weekly for coffee and chats :)

This topic is becoming adultfriendfinder.com ... Stop it!!

mfsakr wrote:

This topic is becoming adultfriendfinder.com ... Stop it!!

We try to keep sex pests and perverts away, banning most, but there's always one more.

SEX PESTS - Any posts on ladies only threads will earn you a ban, so don't bother on this forum.

The sad thing - These fools assume they have the right to use women as sex toys - NOT HERE.

Anybody goes to Dammam or Al Khobar?  I would love to meet up

Is this still on? Posted in another thread as well. Moving to Riyadh soon, so looking forward to meeting uponce I get there, and getting some info before I leave the USA.

Hi. Yeah it's really hard here. But no problem we can be friends and meet sometimes. Just let me know.