Looking for open minded girls to hangout with in Riyadh

Hey everyone!

I just got to riaydh a few days ago. and I'm looking for some new open  minded friends to hangout with here. I realized everything here is split into women only or families and men only. And so it hit me I can't survive living here without making some new girlfriends.  But, I'm looking for the open minded internationals like myself  or saudi's who've lived abroad because I get the feeling I won't get along with the girls starring at me like I killed someone when I take off my scarf at the mall. I'm also looking for a fitness club companion and I hope I can find someone who's new too and is looking to join a fitness club.

Ps. I got access to the Diplomatic Quarter, so if you do too, please let me know! I loved this place, but I don't feel like exploring it alone.

Hoping to hear from all of you soon! :D

- Aya

Hey Aya, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and let's hope you find your "open minded" friends in near future. . All the best. :top:

Welcome to riyadh. The land of.......anyway lol
Hope you all the best Aya :)

Black label society wrote:

Welcome to riyadh. The land of.......anyway lol
Hope you all the best Aya :)

Lol agreed. I'm curious what exactly you'd fill in the blank though :P

Not really i was going to say "Squishy"
:P comon now

some weekends i usually dropped by DQ for breakfast at Kudu at Al kindi plaza, after driving around Wadi Hanifa in the early morning. i think it's not your kind of place for breakfast. lol

welcome to saudi arabia.

I actually considered planning a breakfast outing at Starbucks there. it looked really nice.. but since I don't know anyone here yet.. I don't know who to go with T_T First world (Saudi Arabia) problems.

is there a starbucks in DQ?

Yeah! It's really nice.

DQ is far tho (from mine)..but it's one of the best places to jog too :top: ...then hang out at starbucks  :D

Welcome to riyadh ..hope u 'll enjoy

Hi Aya,  where are you from...what made you decide to come to Saudi? I have been here for 5 yrs....and I totally get what mean you about getting some open minded friends..I am from Australia btw.

HI Open minded,

Welcome to land of sun, sand a oil...

I am from USA and move here few months ago. I am a consultant for a Saudi Hospitality group. If you are interested feel free to contact me and we will exchange numbers later.
Thanks,
Tony

hi open minded girl,

I've been here for 10 years now,  and do have the knowledge to show you how beauty Riyadh is???!!

all what i can do to join you in having shesha or coffee somewhere in compound or so...

let me if you are interested..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IR04I-w6w58/S1dXQ40krXI/AAAAAAAAAC8/WlqKjv5ITKI/s320/logo_just_girls.png

Just a gentle reminder guys that the title of this topic thread is "Looking for open minded girls to hangout with in Riyadh.

Some of the members responding here sure don't look like girls.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Aya,

Good to know that you are making the effort to get open minded girls to gether.
I would like to be a part, but DQ is far for me :(

I haven`t seen it yet.

In case something get fixed around Kingdom tower, i would like to come.

Good luck in that ....

Hi Aya,

I also just moved here recently, and the one thing I was thinking about is finding my group of girlfriends like back home. Your post was a few months ago but do let me know if you still want to chill :)

Hey B,

That post was back when I knew no one here. I know exactly how you feel! But now I know a lot of people and riyadh has become so much better. I'm always up for meeting new friends tho, this is kind of how you survive here after all. So, leave me a message and we can chill sometime for sure. :)

hmmmmmm quite sad..... are there not other websites for this kind of thing

mrthoth wrote:

hmmmmmm quite sad..... are there not other websites for this kind of thing

Members of this forum can post a thread on a new subject as long as the subject does not contravene the terms and conditions of this forum which can be found at the bottom of this page.

hi Bee,

what about meeting on a coffee on one of those days?

mail me: [email protected]

:)

I emailed you dear.

I am also new, and looking for a female friend..

Here I am

Didn't think you had to so anything to get access to the DQ. Usually I just drive up and wave at the guy.

The guards do get a little annoyed if you use the green lane without a stripey iqama or plates, but it's worth a laugh.

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png
Isn't it curious just how many MALE members always seem to find it necessary to post replies on topic threads that are looking strictly for FEMALE friendships?  :/

It's no wonder that our female members are complaining all the time, reporting so many abuses and that we've even found it necessary to implant security measures that are going to weed these individuals out.

Gentlemen, when you see a topic thread that clearly indicates it should be "GIRLS ONLY", maybe it would be a good idea to respect that and NOT post. Just a thought!

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

hi,are you a male or female?
if you are female then i can be with you.

Hi GIRLS!!!!

I'm living on the the Arabian Homes compound in Al Mursalat.
I'd LOVE to meet some like minded girlfriends too!

I'm from London here with hubby-
Get in touch let's meet and let our hair down!!!  :D

mike-67 wrote:

hello hope you are well on here you have reason so defficult here if you need any help or advice don t be shy have a very nice day as you

Mike,

Perhaps you should go back and re-read reply #29, it seems you didn't understand it the first time around, this is a "GIRLS ONLY" topic thread.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

I'm up for that!! I am so bored!

Hi Siham 19
Let's get together

Count me in  :)

Ok girls lets do this

How about a meet up in a compound in Al mursalat or Starbucks in DQ? Whichever is easier for most I think??

Would you like a get together at our compound in Al mursalat  or meet in DQ or another place ?

We could do lunch coffee dinner movie night (at our place) or just sit by the pool with drinks..... I don't know whatever lets do it!

Email me a time and place preferred if anyone's interested in getting together.

LADIES ONLY

I think this is correct I got it from Google translate but here goes سيدات فقط!!!

Hi selma!! Yes , Lets meet up! I'm in for everything!! Shall we exchange numbers?

Siham19 wrote:

Hi selma!! Yes , Lets meet up! I'm in for everything!! Shall we exchange numbers?

Please use the PM system to exchange numbers. It is not safe to post any personal contact details on an open forum.

selma2012 wrote:

LADIES ONLY

I think this is correct I got it from Google translate but here goes سيدات فقط!!!

Yes, its correct!

Have fun ladies.

And I agree with Stumpy, please continue planning by pm.

I'm actually out of Riyadh ladies at the moment ... Once I'm back I'm getting in touch with everyone again! So glad that we are building a fun community:)

I'm in