because i am going to go to germany for 3 years
thanks for you all

tifd wrote:

hello
i hope you are fine
i am looking for someone who can help me in german language and the Culture
because i am going to go to germany for 3 years
thanks for you all

You can put an ad in the classifieds OR check out and contact German speakers in KSA who are EB members.

Good luck!

thanks for your reply

The German Embassy here, provides language classes on very regular basis. You can find more information about it here.

thanks but they did not have classes untill
14/9/2013

The Embassy of Germany is the only place that offers German language courses in Riyadh. I have been learning German there for 6 months now and I improved a lot. You can also try to make German friends online. Google "language exchange" and you will find several websites where you specify the language(s) you know and the language(s) you're learning. You can meet people who will help you with the language you're learning, and in exchange you help them with the language they're learning.

thanks
the problem with germany embassy classes
the time
because classes for beginners always be late from 9 to 11 pm

I communicated with Germans teacher
But he wants to teach a Group
So if there is anyone who wants to learn the German language I hope that he call me
thanks

tifd wrote:

thanks
the problem with germany embassy classes
the time
because classes for beginners always be late from 9 to 11 pm

Not necessarily. First time I joined the course, classes were from 06:00 PM until 08:00 PM Second time they were from 05:30 PM until 09:00 PM. And on Thursdays, they were usually in the afternoon. There isn't a fixed time; you agree on the time together with the teacher. Many students have daytime jobs, so the teacher has to consider that.

[Moderated: no free ads please]

I would like to join the classes..... [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

@ millicent1959:  Please feel free to post an advert in the section language classes in Riyadh :)

are you still enrolled for german language course???

hi,
i'm highly interested to learn German, can you help ?

thanks

I can teach via skype and am a Goethe Institute Teacher
am professional specialized to prepare for higher education either medical or university
can provide lots of reviews

Hi,
I learned German in Goethe Institute in Alexandria in Egypt and I got the German Certificate in 2003.  I'm interested to review and practice German, but I can not join Goethe course because of the time limit specially with two shifts work.. If it is possible to learn through skype, please let me know the way.
Thanks

i have sent you a private message

Hello corinna sara,

You can also post an ad in the Language classes in Riyadh as a language tutor.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Dear Shaazia

Thank you for your message
and offer

Regards
Corinna

I'm trying to learn german..does anyone know a place that teaches german in riyadh, saudi arabia ?

Hello Ssoso and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that you participated on a thread inactive since last year.

I invite you to drop an advert in the classifieds section as well as check out adverts from tutors there. :top:

Shaazia wrote:

You can also post an ad in the Language classes in Riyadh as a language tutor.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello kenjee
Thank you so much for the alert and advice

I need to join the group xxx

@birdlike hello i would like to ask about studying german language..do you have idea how much it will cost?how many months?thank you so much hoping for your positive reply..

Hello everyone,

@ Barbzie, birdlike has not connected to the website since long. Her post is quite old. I suggest you create a new thread on the forum or participate on more recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna

@bhavna thank you for the information.

Hello there , I am interested in the same , can you advise me into where did you reach with your search .
Thanks