Let's start a WEEKLY CYCLING group in Pattaya !

Hello everyone!

I love to cycle, but I feel that it's always more fun when I'm cycling with someone else rather than alone. If you feel like me, how about we start a cycling group in Pattaya.

I suggest weekly meetups, where we gather with our bikes, choose a direction and start exploring. The organisation of the group would be flexible and welcoming to all enthusiasts, whether beginner or experienced.

I lived previously in Chengdu, China. We had a huge group of people meet twice a month to cycle the city at night. The organisers would vent with a custom made speaker set placed on a cart - playing techno, drum and bass, dub and club hits. It was a magical experience. Who knows, maybe we can eventually do something cool like that too! But we can start with just cycling for now :)

What do you think?

Why not join an existing group?  I am sure there are several groups around so try contacting the local bike shops.  They would know how to contact their customers, I would think.  Later you could perhaps try to poach their members if you don't think they would mind.

Hello... sounds like fun! Do you know any place in Pattaya that rents cycles?
I'd like to join in whenever this happens.