Going out in Pattaya

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Pattaya?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

Cloud Nine Bar and Central Bar (bottom of Soi 8 - look for the London Underground sign) is a great live music bar after about 11pm.

Honey Pot Bar (second road, Soi 10) has a great 3 piece band and is comfortably away from the chaos! REALLY nice new & cheap rooms there - I've stayed myself.

MIXX Disco is great for a 'happening' younger crowd and feels quite safe & well run - never been ripped-off there with drinks prices (unlike in Tony's Disco - AVOID!!)

Manhattans has a new michelin-stared Chef and the steaks are out of this world if you fancy a special treat. Expensive but well worth it.

The Amazon/Brazilian Bar at Centara Hotel (Nakula) is great and the outside terrace facing the sea is lovely.

Dusit D2 roofbar has a great vibe too.

Just a few - but they are certainly worth a visit (or two!) ;)

...Food Lounge at Central Festival ? :) great food, service and atmosphere; plus the view out on the terrace at sunset is terrific.

Great idea red - I must check out Central Festival one night (beachside) Thanx for that tip.

Yeah, Central Pattaya is great! The steak buffet at All Seasons is cool and there are more various options  to hang out in there. 

Hopt bar though not in the same building is good, too.