Cambodian Lawyer's

Hi, can anyone recommend a local Cambodian Lawyer. Are there any lawyers that work to genuinely help people? It's a silly question I know but any lawyer that see's my white face immediately doubles the price. Does anyone know an honest lawyer? Lol. I have been to see three so far and without even offdring any advice they want $6000 up front. It's just ridiculous. I don't need a flashy new built office type lawyer just a regular local type lawyer, if one should even exist. Thanks..

Just a little advice I recieved yesterday , if you are a UK,USA , European citizen in Cambodia, you are on your own legally,  these governments and interpol won't intervene in any problems there even murder rape, robbery,  anything,  I have a sigh ed paper from Interpol  and the foreign office, they are to scared of Hun Sen

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Legal Cambodia

Advertising not permitted on the open forum. It is also unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum. Please use the message system for this.