Tax in Tanzania

If i come and live in Tanzania for more than 6 months (I will then become a resident), then how much taxes will I have to pay on a salary of 3000$? Are there any tax deductions? Will the amount of paid tax be reduced depending on the status (married with kids)?
So far my understanding is that i will have to pay 30% income tax + 10% NSSF contribution which is 40% on the salary. Could anyone confirm my calculation?
Also let me know if there is any other deduction i have to consider so I know how much net I will have from let's say 3000$ monthly gross income.

If u come living in Tanzania for any no of months (which is not possible) unless u have a resident permit which is not obtained easily.

Lets assume you are working in Tanzania and u have an income of $ 3000 per month which requires ur employer/ company to deduct almost 30% (PAYE - pay as you earn)from the $3000 and pay it to the government every month.

If u r enrolled in NSSF, ur employer deducts 10% of  $3000 every month and he/she adds another 10% and the total 20% is paid to NSSF every month. In this case the PAYE would be on the amount less your NSSF contribution ie. PAYE on $2700