Saudi Expat travelling to QATAR

Hello Everyone!

I am a Filipino and i want to go to Qatar next month. I've been there late last year and got my Visa upon arrival in the airport but after the crisis between Qatar and Saudi/other GCC countries I wonder how it works now.

Is there anybody here have travelled to qatar from Saudi Arabia?
Please help,  thanks 😘

Hi dear, there isn't a direct flights to Doha but you could enter throw Kuwait or Oman, I hope this will help you info.

Thanks a bunch dear Mariam.
Yes some say take Kuwait or Muscat then to Doha. But do you think it's still possible to get the visa upon arrival just like before?
Thanks dear, really appreciate it😘

Because you know what i went to travel agency here in Riyahd to ask but no one gave me an answer. They said they have no idea or maybe “i think” they are not allowed to give an information. I really don't know.

Anyways... I'll let you know if i get any info.

Well I may suggest you could call or visit The Qatari Embassy and ask about the visa.

Your entry is based on your passport so traveling via Kuwait or Muscat will not alter the entry status. Just check that a Philippine passport still has visa on entry status. It does sometimes change. Looking on the Internet you will need an e-visa.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_re … e_citizens

Thanks Mr. Martin 😊

Hi cess, i would like to ask did u travel to qatar? Is there any issues i mean what did you do? And did they grant you visa on arrival?

Or how about by land? Would they allow you if Pakistani expat?

hello. i want to ask, if there would be a problem now in travelling from riyadh to qatar by land. if am a resident in ksa and my iqama is not  a labor. it is possible to get the visa upon arrival?

Do you need exit reentry visa before   you go there?

Kimjuinio wrote:

Do you need exit reentry visa before   you go there?

Please try to understand the meaning of the term "Exit Re-entry visa"  :lol:

If you are to exit KSA, you need it

I live in Saudi Arabia, n I want to go Qatar. Bt crisis between Qatar and Saudi Arabia not ended till now, m confused can I get flight from Saudi or not.. pls tell me

Use KW airlines

There are no direct flights from Saudi/UAE/Bahrain to Qatar any more.  You have to travel via Oman or Kuwait.

I have been told by friends that the land route is now closed completely. There are no direct flights, but several indirect route options. Visa is dependent on your passport, since GCC resident permit based visa is no longer applicable

Yes, visa delivery still is done at the airport in Doha.
No specific issue.
Enjoy!

Hi Cess! i just want to ask, did you travel to qatar? im planning to go there also but im worried when coming back again to KSA.

Hi,

My husband is currently working in Riyadh and I am working Qatar. He plans to visit Qatar this August as I would provide him Family Visit Visa.

I know he will not have any issues entering Qatar (travelling via Oman route). But will he have issues in re-entering Saudi coming from Qatar?

Did you try travelling already?

No issue for expats coming back as it will be through Oman or Kuwait.

XTang wrote:

No issue for expats coming back as it will be through Oman or Kuwait.

Thanks for the information, this is a relief.

I just come back from a 3 day trip to Qatar from Riyadh via Muscat (Oman Air) . No issue on both ways.
I wish you all the best.
Fred

im also worried entering back to saudi.. Maybe they will see the Qatar stamp in the passport
Thanks for the information, as im planning also to visit  this coming july In sha Allah..

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me out in knowing about the visa process to visit Qatar from KSA. I am a expat of Indian origin and would like to vist Qatar for 3-5 days. I am planning for the flight through Kuwait. May I know the procedure of visa I may require while visiting Qatar( updated to the date), as I am receiving information that it is not possible to travel from KSA TO Qatar.

Kindly help.
Thank you

Hi Guys,

How about the visa to Qatar, is it still upon arrival? Im currently working in Saudi Arabia with Philippine passport. thanks.

Hello sir,

Does the Immigration in saudi arabia ask you for your travel destination if you go via kuwait to arrive in qatar? Like, visa and other documents.

Possible visit visa on arrival in qatar airport still available? Im taking a visa on arrival.

Hope you can help me clear my confusion. Thank you in advance.

Immigration never asks you where you are going.   Only the airline staff will - at check in and at boarding gate.

Thank you.. It helps me a lot..

Hi, did you get any information regarding the visa upon arrival for us PH holders living in Saudi Arabia? You're response would help me a lot, since I am visiting Qatar ain 2 weeks.
Thank you

When your going to airline like Kuwait.. Does yiur ticket frim dammam to kuwait and Kuwait to doha will be issued here in dammam? Or dammam to Kuwait only? And once your in Kuwait youll get the ticket from Kuwait to doha?

Hi @EXPATGCC

Did your husband travel to Qatar and return to saudi with out issues? Does indian passport holders gets Visa on arrival at Qatar?
My family would like to visit my brothers family in qatar. Your reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @jansky88

Did you visit to Qatar and returned to saudi?
Kindly share your experience on the below.
Ticket booking
Visa on arrival at Qatar
Return to saudi
Any other special notes.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi [at]shiji mathew

Did you visit to Qatar and return to saudi with out issues? Does indian passport holders gets Visa on arrival at Qatar?
My family would like to visit my brothers family in qatar. Kindly share your experience with do's and don'ts.

Thanks

Hi . I want to call my brother from qatar. He holds indian passport. Is there any agency in qatar doha to endorse the visa ?

@Cess👸🏻  Can i ask if is posible to riyadh to doha