Red Sand Biking - Location

Hello every one ,

Is it possible for any one to tell me the exact location where i can rent the 250- 300 CC quads... i m specially looking for a place on the makkah highway.

Please let me know.

will very helpful if some body can place GPS coordinates.

Thanks
Hassan Saleem

Going towards riyadh airport, there is an exit for thumama and jandariya just before the airport checkpoint. Take the exit and go towards janadariya. There are total three round abouts on that road and with each round about, there are many shops/showrooms who rent different types of bikes, quads and vehicles like that. They will charge you around 150 to 180SR per hour. But just be careful when you rent one. They will ask for your ID or aqama to keep with them till you use the bike. Once you return the bike, you can take ur aqama or ID back. So, dont go to small showrooms or people with trucks loaded with bikes. And all the best!

Arbab is spot on - Thummah is the place...you cant miss them on a weekend...its very popular.

There is a place on Makkah highway near Dirab exit, I'm not sure about the exact location. There is another member here nzmpou you can try to ask them as they have been there before.

The Thumamah area also has bikes but the sand there is poor, it's more rocky surface than sand and dirt biking there is boring.

Yes,he has asked for red sand biking and i guess u can find it on Makkah Road....i have seen it many times but nvr get chance to be and i dont know when i will :(

i own a 2009 raptor 700 we could go dune biking together either you bring your own or rent, we could meet in thumama , there is a famous gas station there (i think is the only one) and while waiting the atv rentals are beside it and we could enter the desert together,