Looking for English Teachers

I'm looking for English teacher on World-class programs and also ath and Science teacher .
The position is around Bangkok.

This can be your part-times and full-times job.
If you're interest ,please feel free to contact me

Email. Pear_mepooh@hotmail.com and Tel.089-446-5206

Hi we have just arrived and looking for work, South african 28 and fillipino 29

Please email us info shaun.sch@gmail.com and earl_janglers@yahoo.com

We are available imm

Thanks Shaun

hi,
I read your job posting for the English teacher position with interest but the problem is that I am not in Thailand.I was planning to move to the Philippines next month to find a job.Please try to see how you could help me be there because I need this job.I have sent an email with my cv
thanks

Alain from Abidjan,Ivory Cost

Hi I'm Thai lady!

Please post your message in Bangkok classifieds> Classes> Language classes.

Thanks and regards
Armand

MICHELLE P. HERMOSO
Phrapin 3 Road, Bangyai,
Nonthaburi, Thailand
Mobile No.0881-827-508                        excellent.5858@yahoo.com

Hi!
I'm a 30 year old Filipina, looking for a part time tutorial/nanny/housekeeping job on weekends.I have a degree in Education major in English.I am free the whole April but my full time work starts in May.

dear ma'am,
i am looking for a job in Bangkok as an english teacher and when i came across this advertisement i thought this could be the best job for me or so. i did my degree in bachelor of arts in economics and population. between the semesters we also have an english communication course where i was the topper of my course with 67% aggregate.
i want to know if you are willing to provide free housing there since i am travelling outside my home town for the first time and also since i am a fresh graduate.
do let me know about the travelling costs too and if you are willing to pay for it atleast for my first flight.
thanking you,
yeshey choden

yeshey choden wrote:

dear ma'am,
i am looking for a job in Bangkok as an english teacher and when i came across this advertisement i thought this could be the best job for me or so. i did my degree in bachelor of arts in economics and population. between the semesters we also have an english communication course where i was the topper of my course with 67% aggregate.
i want to know if you are willing to provide free housing there since i am travelling outside my home town for the first time and also since i am a fresh graduate.
do let me know about the travelling costs too and if you are willing to pay for it atleast for my first flight.
thanking you,
yeshey choden

This thread dates back over 2 years.

If you are looking for teaching work try Ajarn.com

Hello yeshey choden and welcome to Expat.com! :)

As thetefldon said, this thread is old.
You should start a new thread on the Bangkok forum with your questions.

Thank you,
Aurélie

am appiah,a Ghanaian teacher,currently looking for teaching job.I an very much interested.This is my no0941968087
thanks

Hi Kwame appiah Kubi > this is an old topic. You should try to post an ad in the jobs in Bangkok section.

Thank you.