Close

Getting Job in Pharma industry in Thailand

Myself Dr. Amit S., I am planning to shift to Bangkok as I love to be in Thailand and had travelled several time on business tour, can anybody help & advice me how to get a suitable job in Thailand either in Business development or in sales & amrketing in any of the Pharma Industry in Thailand.

regards

mail your resume to below address:

mr133[at]prtr.com

they need MARKETING MANAGER (PHARMACEUTICAL)

Thanks Kan, for helping me around, I m really greatful that u had replied, I am planning to be in bangkok on 1-4 march, catch u there.

regards

Dr. Amit

Dear Kan,
I had sent my CV to the email mentioned by u, but no responce from them had came after almost a month, kindly advice.

regards
Dr. Amit S

Hello,

what about the big hospitals. Did you try there?

Bumrungrad International Hosiptal
or
Samitivej Hospital

Brgds
Kai

i need a good job in pharma industry i have completed my master degree in pharmacy
can u help me

Hello poonam bhange and welcome to Expat.com :)

May be you should start by introducing yourself? Don't you think so ;)

For all job demands, you should post an advert in the Healthcare job offers in Bangkok section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

im jay rey tenedero from philippines,working now in kuwait,i am looking jobs in pharmaceutical company,i have a experience in pharma as assistant custodian,quality control sampler and machine operator

Hi  jadetenedero,

An introduction might be most welcome. :)

Please post your advert in the Healthcare job offers in Bangkok section , this can help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello,
  My name is Sandeep Mishra. I have completed my bachelor in pharmacy from Bundelkhand university jhansi. I have also good command on English language.i am searching job in pharmaceutical industry for production department.

@sandeep mishra

Google is your friend.

Thank you, yes I am searching on the google for job. But not much useful for me.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
stings23
architecture/construction/interior design
By stings23
saksi76
Seeking job in Business development
By saksi76
FilipStransky
SEEKING FELLOW FILMERS
By FilipStransky
Budi Kho
Hi All ..I New and Looking for Jobs at Bangkok
By Budi Kho
BalaRaj
Looking for job
By BalaRaj
Becabal
Looking for a job...aluminium and glass works
By Becabal

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bangkok

Flights to Bangkok

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bangkok