Bilingual customer service salary in Bangkok?

Hi,

I have a good chance to get offered a job in Bangkok as a customer service representative for a Travel agency (English+other European language), although as I was told by their HR, this job also involves a 24/7 hotline, so it's not only a regular 9-5 office job.

I was asked about my job salary expectations and I find hard to provide a good estimation, since the related websites (Payscale, Glassdoor, others) have a great disparity, ranging from 25,000 THB to even 47,000 THB as an "entry-level" payment.

Is anyone working on a similar job to have a better estimation? I have also read about the minimum salary for foreigners and that it depends on nationality, but I also read that many employers just don't care about that rule/law. I was thinking on ~40,000 THB as somewhat realistic (I have lived in BKK in the past and as a single guy without kids, I'm able to live there on that payment without too worries).

But you know, I don't want to look like I'm asking for too much or too low, especially because there's a 24/7 element, and I'm not sure how this is calculated in the final salary in BKK.

Thanks in advance.