2 year ban, no noc, how can enter oman

Hello everyone , I'm leave Oman last Dec 2016, don't have NOC. How can enter in Oman. Tourist visa Oman ROP will provide or not?

Even for a tourist visa, they will ask for the NOC from the previous sponsor. My request for a tourist visa without an NOC was rejected. But you can always give it a try and see what they say.

Prakash294 wrote:

Hello everyone , I'm leave Oman last Dec 2016, don't have NOC. How can enter in Oman. Tourist visa Oman ROP will provide or not?

Hi Prakash294,

Without an NOC, a former expatriate employee cannot go back to the Sultanate, before the completion of 2 years from the date of departure.

If such an employee is able to return before the completion of 2-years, through some other means / visa, then it defeats the very purpose of the NOC.

if I complete my contract of visa can I join another company without NOC plz reply if anyone know about that

Hi
It doesn't matter if you 've completed your visa contract or not, if you want to come back to Oman on a job visa, you will have to submit your NOC. Or else you will be allowed a Job visa only after two years of your exit.

Hello, this is an old question but the answer given was wrong so I thought I would rectify it by saying yes, you can go back to Oman without an NOC on a different visa such as a tourist visa. I know this because that's what I did myself and I am currently located in Muscat on a tourist visa. NOC is designed for the working visa. Some countries reject giving tourist visas for random reasons, and they don't always give a reason why the rejected the visa. Different passports may have different restrictions. I'm an Australian passport holder.

We Can,not come back in Oman for a job or to start a new business, because of the NOC, companies are asking price for the NOC, its a normal practice, no employee will
try to inform the Govt., about the price he is paying to the previous employer to obtain
an NOC., coz if he will try to get help from Govt of Oman the Employer have so many ways to create problems for the employee.

Hello all,
Presently I'm working in Oman employment Visa having one more year validity..

Recently I resigned my job and I'm exiting Oman in this Saturday but yesterday unfortunately I lost my resident card..

Is resident card is mandatory for Visa cancellation?

Please clarify...

Eswarr,
It's very unfortunate that you misplaced your resident card. The resident card is the property of the government of Oman. Without it your visa can be cancelled, but it will be required by ROP at your point of exit.
Thank you