Online shopping in Nepal

Hello everyone,

Shopping online can be far more convenient and offer greater choice than going into shops, be it grocery shopping or retail.

Are there options for online shopping in Nepal? Which sites or apps do you use most frequently and are these local or international?

Are there particular products that are cheaper to buy online or that are perhaps not available in Nepal?

What is the delivery process like — is it easy to receive deliveries and what are the costs of shipping? Are there any taxes to pay upon receipt?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

http://pasalnepal.com/ is one of the sites that sells genuine products at right price. They provide the best online shopping experience .

They provide genuine VAT bills with product warranty  and accept cash on delivery , esewa, paypal, bank payments .

Couldn't agree more with Beadwindow. Wouldn't think of ordering anything online in Nepal.
In Europe, yes, no problem there with reliable online sellers like Amazon and the like. I do it all the time.  There is a money back guarantee, prompt door to door delivery and 2-3 days before delivery, the online store you are buying from sends an SMS to tell you 1. what day the delivery will be made and 2. the hour (like between 10 and 12 noon)
But we are not in EU here. We are in Nepal.
I know. I was a pioneer a few years ago and helped bring QC to Nepal. At that time, nobody even knew what the two letters "QC" stood for, let alone practice it in the factories.