I'm here in SMA and falling in love with this city

Aloha!  My name is Denise and I'm here in SMA and falling in love with this city and even considering possibly moving here!  I was planning on heading to Oaxaca in a few days, but with all of the earthquake activity, I'm thinking about sticking around here a bit longer.  By any chance would anyone happen to need a pet or house-sitter? 

I could give many personal references from Maui, where I was a Middle School Teacher for almost 20 years in a private school.  I'm fluent in Spanish, extremely responsible, and a seasoned traveler (I've lived in Italy, Brasil, San Francisco, NY and spent many months in Cuba, Thailand, Mexico and central america).

Mahalo y gracias!
Denise

Hi Denise,

I would suggest you check the member list to find someone who lives in SMA there are a number of members that do, and contact them directly, I would also ask that for safety reasons,  you do not post phone numbers or other personal contact information. You can PM that information to an individual.

Thanks.

Denise welcome to San Miguel. This page may be beneficial. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Denise,

I suggest you sign up for the Yahoo Group Civil List San Miguel de Allende. There is also a Facebook group listed under the same name.

Folks sometimes post housesitting & pet sitting offers there.

Best of luck,
Melanie