Singapore refusal

Hi everyone,

I was planning to visit Singapore again nextyr this 2018. A Singapore citizen will sponsor me which is my cousin's husband.
  Let me share first my 1st visit in sg last 2015. I stayed in sg for 30days as my ticket is good for 30days and I honestly tried to look for a job unfortunately there's no luck so before my 30days will end I went to Malaysia for 3days and decided to go back Singapore since I have 2 more days remaining hoping to enter so I can have an extension for 30days. However, i wasn't able to convince immigration that I will go home  on my scheduled flight so I was deported back to Philippines.
    After 7months here in Phil, luckily got online interview for sg job I was hired and approved an S pass. So i booked a flight immediately. Agency told me it's okay to show the S pass in immigration so I did. But immigration questioned me about my last year trip and told them it was just tour. Now immigration officer told me to file an appeal to ICA and gave me a letter about refusal. And so I was deported again. They told me I still can go back as long as my appeal will be approved.

Now it's been a year since my last deport, nextyear since I have sponsor to help me with the ICA process woud there be any chance of getting rejected again?/ or approved?
    Thankyou 🙂

Apparently you are blocked from entering Singapore by ICA.
You will be rejected again as long as you don't clear up the matter with ICA, as the immigration officer told you.

Hi Cristine,

Would you mind if I ask what's your job in Singapore? Thanks

Yes I will clear up my name in ICA first before going. Thank you

Hi @Cocodgreat
    I was hired as sales executive and my S pass has been approved however wasn't able to enter sg. I have one more question, will this affect entering other country like for tour only?

Should not have an issue entering other countries, because you didn't break any rules in other countries.

FYI, any time when you renter into Singapore after 30days stay period, try to stay at least 5 calendar days out of Singapore before entering again. Issue arised cause you were trying to enter after staying 3 days outside.
Agreed with Beppi, need to clear your record at ICA, or else same issue may arise at immigration.

Good luck

Wow this really helps. I was worried this will ask by another country because there's this card information you have to tick if have been refused from other country is it safe to say yes? And tell the story?

Nope, theres no effect if you go to other  country.

You may tell the truth that once you were refused to enter Singapore due to minimum stay outside was not followed by you.

If you hide the truth, I don't think they will reach out each country in South east or Asia to see the truth.

But if you will ask what I should have done, if I'm in your shoes, then I must declare in the immigration form. Cause you didn't do any crime here, it was lack of knowledge caused the issue at your end. Good luck

Thank you. This is really helpful. ~