Nationalized through my two Brazilian Kids??

Bon Dia!, I will give you an idea about their case, I am counting on you guys to help.

Me and my  wife gave birth to a child on July 2016.
We received a nationality order for our newborn soon after.
Two months later we received permanent residency.

In Feb 2016, applied for citizenship for 5 year old son.
In March 2017, son received citizenship approval.
The son applied for the passport outside Brazil, and he received it July 2017.

As of September 2017, Me and my wife has two Brazilian children, and have had Permanent Residence for 1 year, and he lives in Asia.

So now, I  will arrive in Brazil October 2017, to apply for Citizenship. My primary concern is that I Heard when he applied for Citizenship, they will ask him for travel log, is this true?

Can you help him through all the process? Is it better to apply in Rio de Janeiro because Sao Paulo Federal office is very crowded and suspicious?

Can you help him find the easiest legal process?

To your help we remain thankful

They ask for a copy of your passport.....full copy

Hi baslab

I believe you have to reside in Brazil for an uninterrupted period of one year to qualify

Could you please share your experience regarding  the application for citizenship for your 5 year old son, did you apply for his Citizenship in Feb 2016 or Feb 2017 ?

Did your five year old get the Citizenship through your Brazilian born child? and What was the requirements ?

Thank you very much

Hi baslab

I believe you have to reside in Brazil for an uninterrupted period of one year to qualify

Could you please share your experience regarding  the application for citizenship for your 5 year old son, did you apply for his Citizenship in Feb 2016 or Feb 2017 ?

Did your five year old get the Citizenship through your Brazilian born child? and What was the requirements ?

Thank you very much

yes you are required to be resident or 1 year among other requirements for naturalization.
There are quite a few requirements which need to be addressed and satisfied for the case to be accepted successully.

baslab wrote:

Bon Dia!, I will give you an idea about their case, I am counting on you guys to help.

Me and my  wife gave birth to a child on July 2016.
We received a nationality order for our newborn soon after.
Two months later we received permanent residency.

In Feb 2016, applied for citizenship for 5 year old son.
In March 2017, son received citizenship approval.
The son applied for the passport outside Brazil, and he received it July 2017.

As of September 2017, Me and my wife has two Brazilian children, and have had Permanent Residence for 1 year, and he lives in Asia.

So now, I  will arrive in Brazil October 2017, to apply for Citizenship. My primary concern is that I Heard when he applied for Citizenship, they will ask him for travel log, is this true?

Can you help him through all the process? Is it better to apply in Rio de Janeiro because Sao Paulo Federal office is very crowded and suspicious?

Can you help him find the easiest legal process?

To your help we remain thankful

As per my information, one of my best friend shared with me little.
Polica Fedral will ask you about your travel log. When and where did you went. It is confirm news.
Also they do little language test read write and speak.
thanks

requirements for naturalization. first you need Permanency,after permanancy one year you can applied for Naturalication brazil...

Adnankhan1 wrote:

requirements for naturalization. first you need Permanency,after permanancy one year you can applied for Naturalication brazil...

:) already