Saudi council of engineers registration

Dear friends,

I have registered in SCE and I have paid the initial amount. Now when I tried to update in Jawazat, its showing your provided iqama is not engineering. But I have came to Saudi Arabia in an Engineering VISA and I have finished uploading all documents with attestation and initial payment also. But I don't know, what's this problem.  I have registered in SCE last week only and now I am stuck here. Please help me with what I have to do.

With thanks and regards,
Gokul M J

I have the same issue to update Jawazat for a computer technician profession membership type technician. I get message "Provided Iqama is not engineering" when I hit update Jawazat

Can you tell me how did you resolve this issue

Appreciate your response

Dear sir,

This issue is withe computer only and can be updated. So find some person in the offices outside jawazat who has good contacts inside and try through them. It will be resolved

Hello guys, im domestic helper here in saudi arabia jeddah. can you please help me if wht I have to do. For exit in dubai after my contract finish..do I get problem about this? Bcoz my employer say, it well take months or year before I cN exit??? My visa and teket coming from dubai. After my contract here in jeddah. Pls pls I need good advice. Thank you verry much and godbless.