Income requirement for family immigration

Hi All,
         I have some doubts about this income requirement thing in family immigration. What I want to ask is that what if the applicant is already in Norway does the reference person still need to show that Income? And what If the applicant lives in Norway and has a legal job is it included in calculating the income requirement?
   Reference person : Norwegian citizen
   Applicant : Non Norwegian citizen
   Hope you read your kind information:
           Thanks

Hi, you may refer to this :

"4.2.1. The applicant's income, when the applicant is in legal employment in Norway
If the applicant is legally employed in Norway, the applicant's income shall also be included, cf. the Immigration Regulations section 10-8 third paragraph letter a."

Yes, the reference person STILL need to produce document to show income.  Note that the government departments in Norway do not "speak" to each other so applicants must submit documents such as tax assessment papers or NAV documents for benefits etc.

If applicant is legally employed in Norway and has own income, it can "quicken" the approval process for family unification application.  This is what i was told by my relocation consultant when I was applying for mine.

Thanka you all for your contribution. Really appreciate it