Special power of attorney

Hi everyone!

I would like to ask, do any of you know how to get a special power of attorney here in Norway  to grant a representative to process my papers from my country (Philippines) I need to get some files there and one requirement is to have an SPA for my representative who would be getting it.

takk!

You can fin that document on the udi web page. There is a link in most checklists for reisens ard or visa applications. if you look around you should find it.

Thanks! I got your point but I think that one are for Visas and residence permit papers only. I need SPA for another paper 😊

It is a general paper for anything. If not you can just use it and make your own. It is not to complicated.

Hi, I have no experienced getting SPA (myself) but a friend of mine was able to get it from the Philippine Embassy here in NORWAY, in the nearest Embassy in her area which is Oslo.

Doing the same thing might work for you as well. She is now waiting for her cenomar and birth cerficate get fixed through her brother on her behalf.

Hope it helps. Goodluck! :)

Hi! thank you for all your responses but now I know how to do it in case some people would be asked of the SPA ( SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY). SPA is usually needed in the Philipines if you would need to have a representative to take care some of your papers in the Philippines. There are different kind of SPA that is being asked depending on the company that is asking of it so they can release your papers

1. SPA just that. It means a simple letter from you that is appointing another person to act in your behalf in your country

2. Notatized SPA from where I am living currently (which is here in Norway). This is what I have been looking for. It is said that you need to sign the SPA document in front of 2 witness so they can notarized that your spa letter is valid. It cost 278 nok and you can take that one at the local court house

3. Notarized and Accreditated SPA
this one is having it first notarized at your local courthouse and then bring it to the Philippine Embassy to accredit it as a legal document. My guess is that this kind of SPAs are mostly for land entitlements, or much more important things that belong to you.

after getting your SPA, you can just send it back and that person can act as your behalf.

I hope my experience helps you 😊