Close

Trying to find an old friend !

Hello everyone . Hope someone can help !!!
I am trying to locate an old work collegue who I have lost touch with . His name is Alan Lindsay
I believe he lives in Joao Pessoa and is married to a brazillian woman called erica .
He is from Scotland and is a former Maths teacher . I used to share a house in the uk with him and also taught at the same school .
He is in his 60 s and loves tennis and enjoys keeping fit .
Has anyone bumped into him in Joao Pessoa or know of his whereabouts .
I would really like to get back in touch with him !!!

David Priestman :

Hello everyone . Hope someone can help !!!
I am trying to locate an old work collegue who I have lost touch with . His name is Alan Lindsay
I believe he lives in Joao Pessoa and is married to a brazillian woman called erica .
He is from Scotland and is a former Maths teacher . I used to share a house in the uk with him and also taught at the same school .
He is in his 60 s and loves tennis and enjoys keeping fit .
Has anyone bumped into him in Joao Pessoa or know of his whereabouts .
I would really like to get back in touch with him !!!

Hi there,
            try this link, it was from 3 years ago, but you might find someone thats live there and might know your friend
best of luck

http://www.expat.com/en/network/south-a … ao-pessoa/

Thanks have tried but  drawn a blank . Seem to remember that his wife Erika had a good job and registered births marriages and deaths in joao Pessoa .

theres a lot of people on this site come and go, over the time, theres a lot of people on this site never return e-mails, just try and send requests to everyone in the town you might find someone that will talk
Best of luck
spanishpeter thats not Spanish  but English and from Essex and now in Goiania Brazil

Expatriate health insurance in João Pessoa

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in João Pessoa

Moving to João Pessoa

Find tips from professionals about moving to João Pessoa

Travel insurance in João Pessoa

Enjoy stress-free travel to João Pessoa