HAPPY WOMENS DAY

It takes thousand workers to build a castle. A million soldiers to protect a country. But just ONE Woman to make a Happy Home. God Bless all Women!!! Happy Women's Day.

Terence

Thank you Terence!! :)

Happy women's day

Thank you Terence!

Happy women's day amidst all the dust and the noise of the sewage works!!;)

I also seize this opportunity to wish all the women a happy women day :) God bless you all ;)

Wish the Lovely Ladies on the blog a wonderful International Women's Day :) Hope you have a fab time and treated like the royalty you all are!! :)

P.S: ever wondered why we dont have an International Men's day. . . So much for equality :P:P:P:P

Cheers,
Musheer

I think that would be because WE have one day and MEN have the rest of of it, that is 364!!

Thanks you Terrence, Cute Musheer, Tropical Yud for your message :D

wow, terence, i must say you have the words of a real poet

happy womens day mauritius
is

Musheer, we do have an International Men's Day! It's on November 19!

linapascal wrote:

Ah Lina! With him, we're not going to be hearing the end of it!!!:unsure

linapascal wrote:

there is??!! hmmm.. . . guess only a select few know this, and even fewer would bother celebrating it!!
wonder why it aint got t same pomp attached to it!! Guess, its bcoz we men dont crave attention or need recognition!! :P

-Cheers
Musheer

Or, more likely, it's hard to get attention and recognition when you know so little about life (and it's International days) Lol! ;)

Have a nice Sunday!

LOL indeed :)!!
As alwez, women on top, eh?? :P
Since this thread was in Honour of women, I shall resist further temptation to carry on n withdraw into my den ;)

You have a great Sunday and a great work week ahead!!

Cheers,
Musheer