Employment visa

I am looking for work in oman as engineer. One of the contracting firm offer me job. I had given attested certificate and medical 2 months ago. At first they told me that it will take a month to get clearence. After that they told me that the company have some technical issues, so clearence will get after a month. When i called then now they are repeating the same answer. Will you anybody please tell me that is there in difficulties to get clearence and is there any need of my orginal certificate to get clearence

no there is no need to give any original docs to them.
photocopy of all the document is fine for completion of their procedure.
if u have any more doubts then let me know?
Which comp. u going to join?

Its a small firm. One of my relative is working there.they told me that orginal certificate have to submit to get clearence. Whether authorities stop issuing clearence.

Hi Dear,
Its really aweful that you gave your original  documents.. There isn't  any need for the originals  for  any kind of  visa clearance..
make sure that you get back ur certificates bro..

Dipinraj85 wrote:

I am looking for work in oman as engineer. One of the contracting firm offer me job. I had given attested certificate and medical 2 months ago. At first they told me that it will take a month to get clearence. After that they told me that the company have some technical issues, so clearence will get after a month. When i called then now they are repeating the same answer. Will you anybody please tell me that is there in difficulties to get clearence and is there any need of my orginal certificate to get clearence

I'm currently in Muscat and I come here with Experese Visa and I'm waiting for Visa formality.

Actualy recently the process get slow for too many reson, but if you come with expeeres visa after that your company convert taht to 2 years work permit.

hello.. salunkheky sir,,

i guess i need an emergency help from you after going thru dis post ,
i have recently received an civil engineer  job offer from a contracting firm( shamal al wasta trading l.l.c) through  third person, i am staying in india ,  i have sent him the original documents (attested degree, medical , etc..). it has almost been
45 days i ve sent him.. and still nt able to process my visa. .. i donno wat are all d procedures involved in sanctioning d visa...

i ve been continuously getting in touch wid him ... nd getting updated from him day by day.... since he has never expressed a sign of panic.. he still feels confident in clearing my visa. bt me sitting back in india am a little worried about my documents...

i"ll be helpful if u kindly answere sm of my questions.:

1) hw long will it generally take to get an employment visa?

2) do i need to get my work permit after stepping  in the country or should i claim to get it done long wid visa and ticket.

3) before stepping in the country  wat r all the essential documents apart from visa and ticket should i get from the company , and also ..is the online scanned copy of visa valid for entry ??

4) hw far can we trust dese third persons ....?  he is  taking some service charges from me after sending me d scanned documents ....moreover i should deposit him the amount through moneygram.. is dat fair enough ??

please help me..!!