Any volunteers to welcome me to town?

Hello all - I just arrived yesterday in NT, a new retiree from the west coast of the US. I'm an experienced world traveler so I find none of this daunting. But I would enjoy deciphering the newness of NT with the help of residents whom might become new friends as well. Does anyone, male or female of any age, have a few spare hours this weekend or over the next few weeks to help orient me or show me around or lecture me on local do's and don't's? I think I'm good company and I'd be delighted to attempt to repay your kindness with lunch. My current sleep schedule doesn't keep me awake much past that until my jet lag dissipates. Thanks for considering this request.  Jane

Welcome to Vietnam! I'm living in HCMC, not in NT. I can't be your partner in the trip, but i might become a new friend. if you want to know about whatever in Vietnam, i will be pleased to help you.

Hello! Thanks so much for your kind response. Most of my questions now are to help me learn about Nha Trang. But once I'm settled in here I plan on getting to know all of Vietnam. When I visit HCMC in the future, I would love to meet you and listen to your experience and advice. Thanks again. Jane

Hi!

I am living in Nha Trang. Nha Trang is my home town.
I am pleasure  to help you to adapt new place in Nha Trang.

If you still looking a new friend, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheer