Expat blog gatherings in Nha Trang

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Nha Trang Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Nha Trang: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Nha Trang. ;)

Best,

Julien

We have a German (+Austria + Switzerland) Stammtisch. Regular, every Sunday morning, since years. Actually, not only Germans are invited.

No other nation have not managed yet, to meet regular in NT

So, Is Vietnamese girl ok?, hihi, i want to improve my English, My name's Ngọc, I'm in Nha Trang. Nice to meet you!:):):)

I keen on taking part in the Stammtisch, but i'm currently staying in HCMC, pity pity !! :D

ngoc.svl wrote:

So, Is Vietnamese girl ok?, hihi, i want to improve my English, My name's Ngọc, I'm in Nha Trang. Nice to meet you!:):):)

You will be surely welcome. However, German "Stammtisch" is not really a place to improve English.
Always Sundays abut 10 am, in the "Nha Trang Food Restaurant" at the sea front.

is there any Stammtisch or german-speaking-group/society in HCMC :|  hardly have I ever seen any german passing me by :|

Try to find out. I know, there are some Germans.

Is it still on? Well, I'm not expat here. I've back Vietnam from several years living oversea. I speak fluent English, but no german.

hannahbui wrote:

Is it still on? Well, I'm not expat here. I've back Vietnam from several years living oversea. I speak fluent English, but no german.

German Stammtisch always goes on
it is here: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=nh … CB4Q8gEwAA

on the left side in a restaurant, about 150 of the Tranh Phu . There 2 Lions or similar on the entry, every Sunday between 10:00 and 12:00