Meet up groups in nha trang

I'm here in nha trang for 2 months to see how I would like living here longer. Does anyone know of any expats living here who would meet with a wannabe and share some knoledge? And any locals as well who would share a coffee and advice?

You might like to try visiting the bia tuoi shop at 69 Bach Dang Street, not far from Xom Moi Market.  Expats often are there from 1100 for lunch and then in the evening. The best beer comes in two litre stainless steel min-kegs. Ask for 'bia tuoi'.  The food is tasty and is the right price. A very popular watering hole.  Other places popular in the evening include The Booze Cruise and Lantern's, both on lower Nguyen Thien Thuat Street.  Nha Trang is a lovely place to live. As well as the many attractions in town, there are also mountain streams in the foothills to visit.

Thanks, I will give Bia tuoi a try.

I am in Hanoi this week.... anything happening that I could check out...don't know anyone here.

Sights to visit include the Temple of Literature, Dien Bien Phu Street with its beautiful old French villas, West Lake, the botanical gardens and Ho Chi Minh's house there (closed for lunch), the water puppets near Returned Sword Lake (often booked out, so you may have to buy tickets for the following day), the renovated Hanoi Opera House, take a xyclo tour of the Old Quarter (the drivers have a sort of set run which takes in interesting streets).

To observe the Hanoi 'tres nouveau rich' set, go to 
Maison Sen restaurant, 61 Tran Hung Dao Street
Three years ago it was fixed price 300,000 dong for a seafood lunch (450,000 dong on weekends, because crayfish is included). The food and service was excellent, and as a special family treat, well worth the money.

loyveal wrote:

I'm here in nha trang for 2 months to see how I would like living here longer. Does anyone know of any expats living here who would meet with a wannabe and share some knoledge? And any locals as well who would share a coffee and advice?

Nha Trang is a beautiful beach city of Viet nam which you should stay at least an hour a day to refresh your energy as to let the wind blow all your matters in your mind.

Well, have stayed almost a month and a half and I really like it here. I believe I will spend my winters here 4-5 months each year.

loyveal wrote:

Well, have stayed almost a month and a half and I really like it here. I believe I will spend my winters here 4-5 months each year.

That sound great about your experience trip in Nha Trang

Hello,
I'm planning on spending this winter in Nha Trang. How do I get 2-three month visas? Must I exit Vietnam and return? Or is it better to get a 1 year multi-entry visa?
Thank You,
Swegolf