Moving to Gibraltar

Hi Guys,

I am sure you see this type of subject a lot so I am sorry but I just wanted to try and get some advice.

We are in the process of planning our move over to Gibraltar, I have family who live on the rock already and my folks even own a place in Gibraltar which I will be renting from them. (the have moved out to the middle east with my dad's work)

Me and my partner are in our 30's (if you ever meet me I did not tell you her age, ha ha) and have a 3 month old little girl.

The only thing I don't have sorted yet is a Job, which is a little bit of a worry for me, we do have savings and since we are renting from my folks I will have time to find a job. I just wanted to try and get some idea how long it would normally take.

I have been doing call centre type of work for over 12 years, and I am a Business Development Agent right now in the UK.

So what do you think and any advice you can give would be fantastic

Thank You
Ben

Hi Ben
Welcome

I would think that with your call centre experience a job in the onlline gaming industry or similar would at least be a staring place.

Grumpy

Hi Grumpy,

thank you, I have seen and thought the same thing, only worry I had about that is that I have not worked in the gaming industry itself, do you think this would be a problem?

Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben
I've not worked in that area either but having known some that do I cannot see why someone with similar experience who is bright and willing should have a problem so long as there are vacancies available.
You could try contacting some of those businesses but I usually advise that knocking on the door and talking face to face is the best approach

https://gibyellow.gi/result?query=BETTI … mp;search=

Grumpy

Thank you again for that Grumpy,

I agree that going in person will probably be the best approach, but I will also check out that link

Thanks
Ben