Hi Everyone looking for accommodation and friends

I am Edhel from the Philippines,22 yrs old currently living in Cambodia (3 months) I would like to find a cheap room for me (80-100$ a month) other than that to have some expat friends around would also be a great company.

Cheers
Edhel

Hi Edhel,

Welcome to the forum  :)

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Cambodia section of the website so that you might find a room that suits your needs and budget.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Edhel,

Which area do you prefer to find? If it is within the city it would be difficult to find with that price range, but if it is outside the city center then maybe it is possible. I used to live in a Khmer community apartment 4 years ago and I paid 60-70$ only for a very small room.

Ian

Hi Edhel..    I live in Siem Reap with my partner Senan (Sarah) who is Khmer and speaks Englsh , Thai and teaches Khmer to young children at christian schools.. In the areas just on the outskirts of SR there are lots of rooms (bedroom with small kitchen and bathroom usually for the 70-100$ region.. By all means if you are in SR area and want to meet up with us for coffee let us know..  David & Sarah

Hi, my name is John. My friend and business partner are visiting Cambodia in October and will be met by my filipino partner.  We are looking at settings up a hotel for mature people in 18 months and will use our stay for fact finding.  I would love to meet you both for a chat. I'm sure we could use some help with our business plan.

Kind regards

John

John.. WE should be about.. we live in Siem Reap but also visit Kampong Cham quite often (Sarahs family).. drop us a line if you are about here .. ***    David & Sarah..

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi David & Sara, soksobei? I am currently in Canada and I am imminently going to be made redundant at my current place of employment. I have wanted to move to Asia for quite some time, and soon I will likely have the impetus to do so. Just wondering how hard would it be for an expat of 50 years old to find work in srok Khmer? I know a few Khmer words as I had a songsa Khmer for 7 years here in Canada, but that ended back in 2008. Any advice would be most appreciated, and if I do find myself in Cambodia soon I would like to meet with you guys to get some guidance.

Thanks.

Tom