Who would like to join me moving to Antalya?

Searching for some women who also would like to move to Antalya! I think it is alot more fun and a good way to get this going! Women in the age of 40/50 preferred.

And one question to you all: is it true that all men there are really total daredevils and womanizer?
I wonder if that is true! Which experiences have you made?

Thanks alot guys!  :huh:

hi
im similar age ,live on the Lara side of Antalya (caglayan)
always looking for freinds ,social outings.

inbox me,leave whatsapp,can add you.

Hi linda ım an english teacher living in antalya , if you need turkish friend speaking english  , ıd love to meet you ..ıt would be nice to hear you take care

Hey there

I'm an English teacher and translator, staying in Antalya for a while. I don't know many people here and I suffer not finding any English speaker around.

I would be very happy to meet

Heidrun Grams wrote:

Searching for some women who also would like to move to Antalya! I think it is alot more fun and a good way to get this going! Women in the age of 40/50 preferred.

And one question to you all: is it true that all men there are really total daredevils and womanizer?
I wonder if that is true! Which experiences have you made?

Thanks alot guys!  :huh:

Hi, My name is Kadir. we have a costruction company in Antalya.  I love my family and spend time with them. I am not womenizer. So you women if you need sth. on property etc. or anything i can do or just a drop to drink sth. you can visit our Office. I would be glad if I could help someone.