ENGLISH LIVING IN ANTALYA

hi  im linda, english living in Antalya...im looking for anyone english or english speaking.....for friendship...example talking, shopping meals out etc only...i cant find anyone here...:):):):):):lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:;)

Hello, Im american living in Antalya as well.

Hello ladylinda,

Can you use lower caps in your message please.

Thanks

Hi I am english speaking living around Antalya, in Kemer region.

Hi, try the  "International Lady's Night Out" every last Friday of the month at the North Shields Bar (Old Lara Road). Nice mix and new faces every time. Good luck. Nola

Hi and welcome on board NolaAYT :)

Thanks for your contribution. Don't hesitate to share your experiences with other members ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Linda . . I also live in Antalya . . and have done since september 2011 . . please get in touch as i also have few friends.

Hi Linda. What is it like living in Antalya. I have an option to commute to Istanbul and was wondering whether Antalya might be a more attractive place? Is there an expat life there? Other Brits? Or are you the only one:-(

hello ,
A lady from Africa is need a girl friend in antalya.

Hello, I don't live in Antalya until July or August, but I am excited to know that there are other people who speak english there.

yeah. u are welcome anytime.

guys how is the weather in Antalya now ?

good not to cold compare to Istanbul and the rest of the city. hot in the afternoon and little cold in the night

Hi Linda

wellcome to Antalya.I am also new to Antalya ,moved from istanbul 6 months ago.Regards, Erkan

Try antalyacentral.com. lots to meet

where are the parties at? I just moved to antalya from miami & maybe becuz of the weather but don't know where to go to meet a nice crowd, (english speaking),
look forward to meeting all of you, perhaps we should all just pick a nice pub or bar & meet up for happyhour or sumthing every now & then,

hi i am egyptian living in antalya nearly 2 years firstly i didnot like cause i am so connected to Alex my home town but in time i figured the beauty of Antalya,and the locals HERE ...after learning TURKİSHHH İ am relaxed  really the people are friendly and talkative and funny and worm soo you dont have to find an english friend or an english speaker you will find yourself just melted in this amazing community

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

going out on a limb here but do any of you know a girl from North Carolina. Tall, brunette, brown eyes. Missed my chance of giving her my number as she was dragged off to Jolly Jokers.

GUYS i am delighted to share with you my 2 years exprience in Antalya
about parties i really loveeeeeeeeeee a great place calleg grit which is KRİT it is beside mini Antalya mainly fish resturant at night they provide english songs turkish song untill 3 am you will never sit down
i am planning to go again in my bd with hubby
i dont know about a good living area i prefer konyaaltı what about you guys?near to the beach.migros mountain views picnik area so for me it is just perfect...let me know your opinions
stay cool

Hi I am a Polish man temporarily working in Antalya. I am looking for friends with whom sometimes I could go out to dinner or have a drink :)

anyone fancy a pint?

Hi, i also live in antalya and am also looking to meet some english friends. so if you still looking please contact me.

Hi i live in side/manavgat area and am from bristol in england :) if you fancy chatting anytime let me know xx

Im a Dutch guy living in Antalya, down for a beer anytime when Im not working.

hey All,

please check it out Antalya Expats Social group on facebook.its a close group just the members can see the wall but if u guys gonna send a request mods gonna accept.Its a nice social group in Antalya for Expats :))
facebook.com/groups/antalyaexpatssocialgroup/

helloooo :) YOU ARE LOOKİNG FOR ME, LİNDA, IF YOU LOOKİNG FOR ADVENTURE, I AM HERE, ONLY NOT LİNDA, EVERBODY CAN COME MY BESİDE,I'M ALONE :( I NEED A FRIEND :( I AM WAİTİNG

@atakan07 - Can you please lower caps lock when writing please? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Okey :-)

@md.jahidul islam- can you please lower caps lock on the forum and give us a little intro? Thank you.

Hi Im moving to side this year looking for English friends how are you finding the move? im nervous?
Maybe if you have an email or facebook we could catch up :) x

Hi guys! i ll move to Antalya nex week so looking for a flat and also for new friends:) i m turkish but i used to live in usa so i d love to share mutual interests with people who can speak English:) hope to catch u later guys;)

Hi Linda

I will over shortly and staying in Side.. whre are you...

Airbus Steve wrote:

Hi Linda. What is it like living in Antalya. I have an option to commute to Istanbul and was wondering whether Antalya might be a more attractive place? Is there an expat life there? Other Brits? Or are you the only one:-(

Commuting to Istanbul from Antalya? This is certainly not a daily exercise you can take, unless you are willing to live next to an airport in each of the cities. From Antalya to Istanbul, it takes about 90 minutes to fly only, around 15 hours to drive.

Hi

New to antalya ,need to meet friends ,locally for dinners ., cinema ,shopping and general nights out and fun !

Please get in contact or leave a message,

TURKCE KONUSHIYORUM,BIRASE

Hello. Can we be friends?

Hello. Can we get acquainted?

Hello ?
I hope you settle in ok I will be in Antalya in April maybe we could meet?
I have a new apartment just outside the city. I am from England.  John

Dear ?
I will be in Antalya in April maybe we can meet?  John

Miss ladylinda, don,t hesitate to contact me,, it will be my pleasure to contact you ,,its the same for me,i just moved to Turkey and am looking for new English speaking friends.

[email protected]