Person with Multiple Sclerosis, living in Antalya

Hi everyone, I'm a 30 year old female moving to Antalya in Jan 2014 from australia permanantly, and before I go hopin to make some friends that speak English as my background is Turkish but language isn't fluent.

Also I have been diagnosed with MS which hopefully will be startin my treatment when I go, also hoping to meet people with the same condition living in Anralya.

Your feedback would be much appreciated :))

Hi Beebay,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I hope you get some feedback soon ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Beebay,

Im an Expat and working in the biggest Govt. hospital in Antalya, the Akdeniz University Hospital. Im in the International Patients Department and anything about the treatment of MS you can contact us at [email protected] I hope I could help you,

Janelle

Thank you so much!!!  I will come at the beginning of January and start my treatment, my family is in Antalya and they have mentioned Akdeniz Hospital is the best hospital for MS.

[moderated: no free ad + avoid duplicates on the forum.]

I have one patient comming from your country for Scleroderma tomorrow.. She choose our hospital for her lifetime treatment and follow up.

I have sent an email hope you can help me.

Thanks again. Xx

Hi there,

Are you still living in Turkey. My wife and I are planning to move to Turkey. She's 34 years of age. Private medical insurance would not cover her MS treatment. Did you have such an issue.

Your response and inside knowledge regarding that matter would be much appreciated

@bassamjawad01 :

This thread is old and you may not obtain any feedback.

Please feel free to create a new thread in the Antalya forum and to ask your questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Akdeniz University e mail adress is not ending with akdenizuniversity.com

it is [email protected]

Beware the little guy trying to trick you ma'am.

If its the opposite case please inform me Filipino boy.