Looking to meet people in Antalya !

Hello everyone !.
I'm 23 and Iam new in Antalya !! I really love the city but I think It's needed to meet people so you can go out and enjoy together!
Iam open to make friendships with people of any Nationality ...
Iam speaking greek , English and Iam beginner of Turkish .
If you wanna meet up and drink a coffee together just text me :)

Hi, I have store in tourism shopping  mall, send me you CV pls, thanks see you
bruskan[at]gmail.com

I sent you a private message here !

hi love i am farzad soltani floyd the us pilot do you like to make friends and meet love floyd

farzad soltani get a real job !

Hello bruskan,

Everything concerning job hunting or job recruiting, announce should be drop in the Jobs in Antalya section.

Thank you,
Marjorie

[Moderated by EB Team: Expat.com is not a dating site + for security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Hi how are you nice meeting you :)

hey there i guess we have the same thing

Hello,
this is Tunay.
I'm since 2 weeks in Antalya and it would be great to know some people/friends here in Antalya.
Coffe sounds great and at the moment even a ice coffee will work.
KR
Tunay

Hi ... lets meet... I live in konyaalti antalya...

Hey everyone

I'm new to Antalya. Love music, jamming and a nice cozy talk in English.
Turkçe konuşmak ve oğrenmek de çok istiyorum.
Let's meet. I'm near Lara

Hey

I would be glad to meet

Hi, My name is Kadir. We have a costruction company in Antalya. I also like to meet new people and help them if I could do sth. Our Office is in the centre of Antalya. You can always drop to drink sth. Whatever i can do İ am avaliable here.

hi. nice to see you in turkey. if you will come istanbul i will be time to drink coffee in istanbuls good scene coffee.

@ChristinaKal Hey Hey.. I just arrived in Kaleici Town if you wanna meet and hang out? Would be great as I love this place too 💝