Gourmet foods

hi everybody ,

are there any friends in food business in Mauritius ? mainly sun dried tomatoes , roasted red peppers , olives and olive oil area ? importers and or whole sellers ?

thank you
murat HAN

Hi,

There are a bunch of them all over the island, both importers and wholesalers. What exactly are you looking for?

thank you so much for your time. I am planing to move Mauritius but I want to do my business there. I have 2 factories that producing for me. basically I want to establish my own company and import sun dried tomatoes , olives or any possible product that may be sold in Mauritius. I guess its better starting with wholesalers to contact with. There fore any contact from said sector can help me a lot.

if I can start a regular traffic , I want to move immediately to there.

thank you once more and looking forward to hear back from you soon.

murat han

If you want to venture into an import business, you will need an import permit from the Ministry of Commerce and other warrants from the Ministry of Agro-Industry if you are dealing in the import and distribution of imported organic and agricultural goods.

Moreover, for your business to succeed and for you to be able to meet the minimum requirements as a foreign investor in the local economy, you will need a good business plan and market study because while somewhat popular, sun-dried tomatoes and olives are among the first choices of locals when it comes to foodstuff.

The biggest players in Mauritius are Surat Distribution, Innodis, Panagora, Scott Ltd, Edendale, etc. You will find their contacts online.

Dear Friend ,

thats very kind of you. this will help me a lot.

thank you
murat HAN