Help for inquiry about Islam

Hi Am Paul from Pakistan And Am Pakistani Christian live here in Malaysia with my family i have two kid's and my wife i wanted to know if we are convert to Islam from Christian what is the process here in Malaysia for Fournier any body is there who reply me thanks we wanted to accept islam i need to know what is the process thanks

Just go to your nearest Mosque and enquire there as every website is only in Malay language. http://www.jais.gov.my/ This is the organisation responsible for Islamic matters. There is also JAWI

Hi brother,

Very glad to hear your intention to convert to Islam. You can go to any nearby big mosque and talk to the staff about conversion procedure. I am pretty sure they will be very happy to assist you. I have an Indonesian friend who converted to Islam in Malaysia before and thats what she did. I will be very happy to assist you and ur family in the process (I speak Malay very fluently). Please let me know, i am just a private message away :)

There is a big Islamic centre next to the big mosque in Shah Alam.
It's fulled up with very helpful people who will guide you as required.

Sir pls drop me your fon number here what up number thanks

Brother Skrizkiah pls send me your hand fon number pls

Any body know if Fournier convert to Islam here they will get somethings for live here

No Zahid. Guess you are married to a Malaysian though?

Am Allready Married i have a two kid's here and my wife

if any Muslim family me adopt me who they dont hsve kids  and my family my wife and my two kid's we can get the ic for live here or any dacoment for live here