Hip Hop music producers in Kenya

Hi,
I'm looking for some Hip Hop music producers in Nairobi for a bunch of tracks.

Any suggestions on whom I can contact and how I can get in touch?
I'm willing to invest in a really good producer.

Exactly what kind of hip hop are you looking into? I do have a few contacts.

Hey,

Are you still in need of hip hop beat maker? because I have a reliable good one.. and very well known in the business.

Thanks the both of you. Well, I have an old school hip hop background but I'm looking to make a slightly newer sound.

Here's something I recorded recently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejefE4JFZKM

Let me know how I can get in touch with them.

Hey! I have many contacts for amazing producers here in Nairobi. contact me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That would be +254 ***, right?
Do you use Whatsapp?

Yup on whatsapp

can i have their contacts i wanna release my songs

am lookin for producers of hiphop music please help me

Greetings all!

For those looking for one-off music production for very reasonable rates, please contact me via my email : ***

You can also visit my SoundCloud page : https://soundcloud.com/rasmzati to listen to the work I've done as a vocalist, producer and an engineer. I'm also on IG @preludetozion

Kind regards,
Mzati
---
CEO, Prelude to Zion

Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you

Forgot to mention that I am based here in Nairobi, Kenya.

ttps://soundcloud.com/tyonemusic/i-know-prod-by-tyone

Listen to that and let me Know if we could work together. +***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hit me up I produce all genre's of hiphop form old school east boombap and west to modern trap,future bass and the recent distorted 808 new wave my email is *** number ***produce all other popular music genres too

Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hey am a trap producer am intressted in your offer .My number is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@swain Edmunds hello

Lil Baby - Heartless (Unreleased)🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

[link moderated]

I did this

Hello guys am a kenya n hiphop producer and currently doing covers with ai: check out my projects, am open to criticism please :

Lil Baby - Heartless (Unreleased)🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

[link moderated]

@housniy hello sir , did you get a hip-hop producer

Hello Naftaly,

Thank you for sharing however please note that you can not link your song/video on the forum. Better you share it in private to members

Regards

Bhavna