Close

Obtaining a Northern Rhodesian (Zambian) Birth Certificate

I have a faded copy of my Northern Rhodesian birth certificate.  I need an original.  How on earth do I get one, when Zambia doesn't recognize Northern Rhodesia and I was born before Independence.  I know that there has to be others in the same situation as me.  Any info would be welcome.

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Promoting your own services on the website is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

please help me..im trying to obtain my fathers death certificate.he died in zambia in 1964..ndola...as i was born there to..n/rhodesia.my father name is :guy leonard monckton..he lived and worked in zambia...also.i dont know if he was married to my mother..before my time..marriage cert..please please help me obtain above..and how much and who do i pay to get above.....as i was 7 when my dad died..in 1964...thank you.and look foreward to your urgent reply...again..thank you..philip e monckton..( should you require my address ill hand it to you..

My father died in ZAMBIA..1964 INDOLA..HE WAS..GUY LEONARD MONCKTON...im his.son as im trying to obtain his DEATH/MARRIGE CERT..THANK YOU PHILIP E MONCKTON..( FEES ETC ) COST AS.TO RCIEVE.ABOVE.

I was given the following email address:  kunal[at]zamnet.zm and have just mailed him as apparently he has access to the archives and assists with optaining N-Rhodesian birth certificates and records.

Fingers crossed.