Advice on a girl

I meet a lovely girl in vung tau.I am staying at a hotel which is in her name.I pay for rent and give her money to live on.Some people told me bad things about her.She told me it wasn't her but someone that looked like her. How can i find out more about her past ?

it is well understood that she is having vested interest

Getting popcorn. This is going to be good...

To my mind such arrangements can be OK as long as you don't have romantic, long term expectations.  Then the only current question is are the 'benefits" worth the price.  Don't worry about her past, how is the present?

THIGV wrote:

To my mind such arrangements can be OK as long as you don't have romantic, long term expectations.  Then the only current question is are the 'benefits" worth the price.  Don't worry about her past, how is the present?

Good advice THIGV......

."There is no smoke without fire" comes to mind regarding her past.
Your profile says you are " Loooking for a wife"......don,t look to long and hard in one direction....there are many directions here...have you looked in other directions?
If you are to get involved do it slowly so your partner can see you are not an open check book and if you are involved make sure you can extract yourself easily...that is financially and emotionally .
If you are to be in a relationship I wish you well.

Famous words from a VN lady's mouth " it's someone who looks like me." Tread carefully and think with the big head, not the little head. M of these girls are seasoned campaigners and know how to fleece old Anh Tay of all he's got.

Walk down the bar street in SGN or Vung Tau and when you here all the foreigners mentioning "tag-teaming", "bumping balls" and having their wallet, phone etc stolen: you should have a pretty good idea what kind of a girl she is and her past.

Let's make this simple.  you know the dog Spot?  See Spot RUN. You do same, RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN.  not look back.

If you are serious about meeting a wife, send me a pm and we can talk.

advice on a girl

The title of this topic makes me feel like im going to watch a movie..  :D

Getting popcorn. This is going to be good...

Yeah thats what i thought..  ;)

Don't worry about her past, how is the present?

Surely the past should matter to a certain degree? the present is important as some change for the better..so be  careful   :/

."There is no smoke without fire" comes to mind regarding her past.
Your profile says you are " Loooking for a wife"......don,t look to long and hard in one direction....there are many directions here...have you looked in other directions?
If you are to get involved do it slowly so your partner can see you are not an open check book and if you are involved make sure you can extract yourself easily...that is financially and emotionally .
If you are to be in a relationship I wish you well.

I couldnt agree more ..  :top:

Famous words from a VN lady's mouth " it's someone who looks like me." Tread carefully and think with the big head, not the little head. M of these girls are seasoned campaigners and know how to fleece old Anh Tay of all he's got.

Yeah quite amusing "its someone that looks like me" - this is a lame statement..
yet again, couldnt agree more.. let your big head think, not the small head pecker !!!  :D

My mistake for not investigating you bio to know that you were looking for a wife.  My advice was based on the concept of enjoy it while it lasts, and was also based on the supposition that you were enjoying the "fruits" of the relationship.

Still, I suggest you stop looking altogether and just go on with life.  When the time is right you will find the right one.  In fact she will find you, because that is really how it works.

The OP hasnt come back on, so maybe he has been scared off from the replies.

I have seen so many guys here not heed advice and have been shafted, some deserved it some didnt.

Oh boy...another one getting ready to get hosed. I have a feeling he left the topic long ago when people began to say RUN. He will find out, they only love the bulge in his pants. I think probably he will find out which one soon enough. What is that age old adage " love is blind" or something lie that.

Diazo - the old adage, as told to us by our Finance Professor "love fades, but money earns interest!"

It would be nice if the OP gave us more intel like, when he met her, how, where and the duration of their friendship/relationship, what does she do for work, her family and what they do for work, is he staying or return home to where?

But saying you met someone and are now paying rent in a hotel and giving money to a person we assume you just met, is just wrong and a mistake if looking for a wife.   

My educated guess is that the OP has not responded because he is confused by the comments and his internal happiness that she has brought into his world.  His brain is saying yes, I understand, but she makes me so happy.  He will continue down this path as long as she is making him happy.  So advice to the OP, tell her you cannot give her money anymore due to financial difficulties of your own and see what happens.

It would be nice if the OP gave us more intel like, when he met her, how, where and the duration of their friendship/relationship, what does she do for work, her family and what they do for work, is he staying or return home to where?

But saying you met someone and are now paying rent in a hotel and giving money to a person we assume you just met, is just wrong and a mistake if looking for a wife.   

My educated guess is that the OP has not responded because he is confused by the comments and his internal happiness that she has brought into his world.  His brain is saying yes, I understand, but she makes me so happy.  He will continue down this path as long as she is making him happy.  So advice to the OP, tell her you cannot give her money anymore due to financial difficulties of your own and see what happens.

I wonder if  his internal happiness is from the 'little head' and not the big head! makes you wonder  :/

If the Op is still out there, and wondering? maybe this poem may help you re-think!

800 is alot of bucks,
To be giving it away, sucks...

To say 'It was someone that looks like me..'
I think you should open your eyes and see...

Alot of advise has been given to you, so run,
Otherwise, down the line, it wont be any fun...

So strong advise, stop the flow of money,
lets see if she finds it funny,,,

:whistle::blink:

Past is past, the most important as present  :)

Sometimes the past of one person may hurt you, according to my opinion just enjoy your relationship and see who she is in present.

Good luck!

i think the op has been frightened away  :/

yes indeed, the popcorn is stale.  I was looking forward to an update.  But since he has not responded, I think he is not listening to logic and heading down that dark path, God speed to him.   When the dust settles, hopefully he will come back and give us, the rest of the story. :)

The dance of the bouncing buttocks is a strange and dangerous hobby that can easily end with you losing your house and cash to a prostitute.
One hopes a free dose of AIDS didn't come with it.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 53#3847348

Hey Fred, hate to tell you but you joined this thread a little late. This guy already got AIDS from the gorgeous humpter and had now moved over near you.

Hey Fred, hate to tell you but you joined this thread a little late. This guy already got AIDS from the gorgeous humpter and had now moved over near you.

:o:o

Diazo wrote:

Hey Fred, hate to tell you but you joined this thread a little late.

You have to read the link :D