Just arrived in Vung Tau- Internet Cafe ? Rent a bicycle? Play guitar?

Hi, my name is Manuel. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and I'm looking to find a few things as the hotel staff here speak no English.
- Where can I find an Internet cafe nearby (thang tam ward),
- I need to hire a bicycle
- and any recommendations to were I can play guitar at night in a park or somewhere quiet that's not too windy. I might be asking to much here :)
Thanking you in advance

Hello Mannieb,

WiFi internet is free everywhere in VungTau. You can enter any WiFi area and ask the staff for WiFi password. For some places, they even don't have password for WiFi.

If you need to hire a motorcycle, I see there are some shops offering that services along the Hoang Hoa Tham St., Xo Viet Nghe Tinh St., or you can ask the staff in your hotel. They will show you the way. In my apartments, the motorcycles and bicycles are free to use for staying guests ;-)

If you want to play guitar in a wonderful friendly environment, I think Tommy coffee & bar on Le Ngoc Han St. is the best choice. There're a live concert every weekend, you can join them.

More information, post here, other Vung Tau expats or me will help you.

Cheers & Welcome to Vung Tau, the perfect place to enjoy your life !

Trung .  ;)

Thank you so much your update but I've already left to nha tang :)

I go to Nha Trang every year, so I know a little about it.
Nha Trang is also a wonderful place to live. The beach there is very long and beautiful. For motorcycle rental; you can go to Hoang Hoa Tham or Nguyen Thien Thuat St.

The Sailing Club bar is a nice place to visit ; there is also live music at weekend.

hi,can u teach me play the guitar :)
when u comeback hcm city, i like to invite u go to coffe bro

come to My Life Coffee, Ms Linh is very friendly and will help you oriented .