Job offer in Al Ain

Hi all.  I've just received a job offer in Al Ain teaching in a private school.  After browsing the net and coming up with different answers would someone mind explaining the visa process.  I understand the work visa is issued inside the UAE after a medical check, it's the visit visa  ( if that's the correct name ) that will get me into the country.  Do I have to go to an embassy to collect it once processed?  How long does it take to process?  And any other information you can think of. 
Thanks in advance of your replies.

If your have got job offer as next step they will ask for your passport copy, white background photos and educational certificate copy for issuing visa. The visa which they issue will be work visa. After you recieve that you are permitted to enter the country. after you get into the country you need to do medical and stamp the visa in your passport which might be known as resident visa. Normally it will be for 2 years.

Al Ain is very good place, less expensive compared to other places in UAE and it has about 30+ schools in 1 line.

All the best wishes for your job.

mohdshaheen wrote:

f your have got job offer as next step they will ask for your passport copy, white background photos and educational certificate copy for issuing visa. The visa which they issue will be work visa. After you recieve that you are permitted to enter the country. after you get into the country you need to do medical and stamp the visa in your passport which might be known as resident visa. Normally it might be for 2 years.

Al Ain is very good place, less expensive compared to other places in UAE and it has about 30+ schools in 1 line.

All the best wishes for your job.

Thanks for your reply.
I've just sent certificates , so when it's ready do I go to an embassy before entering the country?

Your employer should handle the visa process. They should take you passport, and return it to you with the residence visa installed inside.
Every employer handles this differently.  You should ask them, but I wouldn't worry too much. :)

Enjoy, and welcome to Al Ain.  Nice quiet city.

Yep..the answers above are good. You have to wait for a piece of paper (visa) to enter UAE. With that paper only you can process the residence visa.. and so on. Once you are here your work place will advice you accordingly. Your employer would probably pick you at the airport. If not, taxis are plenty. Ensure that you got the accomodation before arriving. Wellcome to Al Ain.

Hi even i am looking for a job as teacher. I have an experience of 8 years in Pre primary section. Could you help me out since you must have settled over there. Thank you