How safe is Al Ain for male nurses?

Im working for possible deployment soon in Al Ain.. But some of my co workers try to discourage me because accordingly Some male expats are being raped. They are more concern when they knew il be a home care nurse. Which means i will be traveling and staying for duty hours in patients home.. Can anyone who happens to stay in Al Ain give feedback on this?

Hello Manbehind_thescene and Welcome on board!

In order to help you get more response to your query, i moved your post to the Al Ain forum.

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks.... Kenjee

dont worry dude... there's a lot of male nurse working here in al ain and in homecare as well... just be positive.. sure bad comments will come to ur way but its you who will decide... for me, in my opinion as im working in a homecare center here in al ain... our male nurses are all happy in their stats ryt now... so dont worry... im not saying that it never happen those cases that ur talking about but it also depends on ur company.. if they know who they will prioritize first.. bcoz for us.. we are more concerned about the nurse than the patient... although it should be same.. but we care alot about our nurses....

and why should a male nurse fear!!! he is a man.....a man need not fear!!!!!

Hi! I would like to us if how is it working in home care center? And do you have any idea about al itqan home care center? Like him, almost everyone discourage me too. Thank you!

Don't worry!!! this is not SAUDI ARABIA hahahaha.. if you have pepper spray that would do....

Can you suggest me any good home care companies hiring nurses without HAAD?

I know of a few.. Although they keep it as discrete as possible because its illegal. I strongly suggest that you take your HAAD license first before benching your career here in UAE. Employers will take advantage in offering you low salary.